Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

lameName = crazy.real15()

0 0

k, i have read, and read, and tried and tried–and yes reading includes moshbat's article, but nevertheless here is yet another real15 shell retard. Maybe too harsh, god will forgive me 4 I have saved a life.

anyhow, i am unsure about 3 things-

1. the level of abbreviation,
  2. the shell language ( s****.p** is in error, but i hear talk of .*y)
  3. do i have to have rc**** set while i am guessing the name of the shell? because that seems like a catch22

i dunno, maybe i am driven insane by this challenge and i don't know what i am talking about anymore. any help is appreciated mucho

You Like this!
90 0

Send me a pm and i will be glad to help you.

0 0

ok trying not to spoil here again…

so i am in hell (of S orts)

I accomplished very first objective I attempt to use common ***x to accomplish next objective…

nothing happens. It repeats back to me what I have entered after each entry, but the url never changes–someone's article said it would. MetaRedirects are enabled.

color me confused.

Also what is that report***.*h <–taken from article I have read through every source page and don't rm coming across anything remotely named close to that!

puh emulation of things makes tasks harder…

0 0

sorry, still looking for help here, shadowls (sp?) hasn't responded yet, or i mistyped name in PM.