Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

help please

0 0

i have the password for the administrator and JohnDoe but it wont login? any suggestions? all help is much appreciated :happy:

0 0

haha and i forgot to mention this is realistic one im talkin about sorry

0 0

try

johndoe:password

without caps.

0 0

i just tried it and it still didnt work :(

0 0

log out, log back in…

make sure you are spelling it 100% right

if it still doesn't work, skip #1.

0 0

gahh i tried johndoe in all lower case and JohnDoe and it wouldnt work than i just tried to login as the admin and that didnt work does it have to do anything with sessionid or authid????

0 0

skathgh420 wrote: gahh i tried johndoe in all lower case and JohnDoe and it wouldnt work than i just tried to login as the admin and that didnt work does it have to do anything with sessionid or authid????

Beets me… I logged in just fine.

0 0

can i pm you with what i have?

0 0

If you want to.

0 1

the details are: johndoe and password (yes both have to be lowercase)

from there, you need to look for a file which has the relevant information which is about john's and the admin's AuthID.

after you obtain the admin's ID, you have to change the cookie's AuthID from john's to the admin's, while most of the articles recommend doing a js injection, there is a simpler method, where if you have mozilla firefox and the Web Developer toolbar installed, you can simply choose to view cookie information and then edit the AuthID from john's to the admin's ID and from there, you can simply go back to the toys page and change the price and that's it.