Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Real 11 ...YOU TOOK TOO LONG

0 0

Well ,I've done logging in . Got the pages to delete files &db , wrote the script to double number , cracked the exe.

But the problem is i wrote the script to remove db as greasemonkey script. Also Iam on a dial up connection. SO whenever the pages loads, it says "YOU TOOK TOO LONG".

Is there any possible way to extend the time a little bit???

It's greatly dissapointing when you think you got everything done but then this kind of an error comes…

0 0

Its completed now..just kep refreshing for about 30 mins and atlast it removed the db….

0 0

DMWM wrote: Is there any possible way to extend the time a little bit??? Part of the challenge is to be able to code something working very fast, like using cURL or making a custom designed browser in VB etc ;)

0 0

Uber0n wrote: Part of the challenge is to be able to code something working very fast, like using cURL or making a custom designed browser in VB etc ;)

I did the coding part in python and printed the cookies out when done, then inserted them into Mozilla. Just another way.