Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Real 2...

0 0

i wrote my buteforcer but i encounter an issue…….when i open the links in a new window it works,, but if i try to open them in the same window it checks only the first link….And i need to open it in the same window because i can't switch to the 2-nd window because of the alert box:(….Can i pm someone to look over my code? Cause i don't know if i'm allowed to post it here. Thanks in advance!:D

edit: i forgot to tell it's written in javascript:P

0 0

Well, I wouldn't do one in JS… still, I'll toss some ideas out there. You could either try loading the possibilities into an iframe and checking the source (i.e., innerHTML) for "Page Cannot Be Found" or whatever error you get… or, you could try using AJAX and parse the source from the response. The iframe would probably be easier, but I wouldn't know how to check ReadyState on an iframe…

0 0

i tried with frames but i don't know how to send data to another frame….the variables for the URL. As for AJAX..i don't know.I spent 4 hours trying to make it work….i don't know what do do:( Can somebody look at my code please?

edit:I created a page with 2 frames like this: <frameset cols="180,*"> <frame src=url> <frame src="/F:/HBH files/script HBH real 2 IFRAME"> </frameset>

script HBH real 2 IFRAME is the main page…where the loops are found and everything. "url" is the string with the link on HBH. Now..what i get is 2 frames with page cannot be found…saying that

Firefox can't find the file at /F:/HBH files/url.

Firefox can't find the file at /F:/HBH files/script HBH real 2 IFRAME. I tested the url variable and it gets the correct string. Now..i don't know why the program thinks url is stored locally in my computer. I'm really stuck.:(