Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

real 5 completed all but still getting an error

0 0

Right so this what iv done(20 million times), Logged in as Jdoe found my files, then found HIS files, read his email, found THE directory chmod HIS directory to read all tried changing the IP to both in the history viewed the dir reported him to sanderson and then i recieve a link which then redirects me to a script, saying i need to complete all parts. what is it im not doing? iv followed all the instructions and its been blagging me for ages

0 0

Check your pm's brotha .

I got a nice little walkthrough on this one . As well as real7 when and if you need it . Real 7 is incomplete as i havent finished it .

But i gave you real5 for now . Be fore warned it is a ripe spoiler . Its a very descriptive walkthrough . Step by step tutorial .

Ill see you in private .

Tog go bog e , Neqtan

0 0

i got it, turns out that you dont chmod read all but something else and for those that havent done it and might be stuck, you can accomplish the mission without editing cookies