Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

need help for realistic 4

0 0

well i am at the part where u need to remove "ghost" records, i know most of what i have 2 do but i cant figuire out the remove variable to actually do something.

If u can pm ill send u what im doin and can u put me in the right direction thx

0 0

I would have never figured this out on my own. There's a thread in the forum that almost literally tells you the answer, but you won't figure that out unless you try it. It's a thread which has something typed in green font.

You need to remove the record having Ghost's id <– This sentence contains all the parameters and the values you need

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

gregorian wrote: I would have never figured this out on my own. There's a thread in the forum that almost literally tells you the answer, but you won't figure that out unless you try it. It's a thread which has something typed in green font.

You need to remove the record having Ghost's id <– This sentence contains all the parameters and the values you need

And you need to read the post time-stamp… This is 2 year old thread.