Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Real 2

0 0

I'm new so i'm very confused to this one, I was able to do 1 very easy but 2 I don't know, can you guys give me some help? I tried /challenges/real2/backups/backup_2004-09-01_1000.sql but that didn't work.

–Edit: Someone said something about coding a url brute forcer, how do I do that?

You Like this!
90 0

If you look in the code bank, you will find one that will help you find the right page.

You Like this!
90 0

If you look in the code bank, you will find one that will help you find the right page.

0 0

Link please? I don't want to look through all the codes to find one…Or is it just in PHP?

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

i'll give you some pseudo code:

while day less than max_day:
__try: goto url with the current day and hour
__catch:
____if hour less than max hour: hour++
____else: day++, hour=0```

0 0

hefty wrote: Link please? I don't want to look through all the codes to find one…Or is it just in PHP?

there's one in php and javascript i think. they are easy to find

0 0

go to code bank for java…there you can find a java script for this challenge….if u still need help then pm me…i love to help u

You Like this!
90 0

the best way to go is php, because almost everyone understands the basics of php. plus you can just upload it to your server and run it.

0 0

in java u don't even need to upload it..just save it in html and run from ur own computer….btw i m just talking abt this thread….