Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Real-5 last part

0 0

hi, i'm stuck at the end I've changed the destination user from BillSmith to sanderson. with javascript injections

javascript:void(*********) but it doesn't work it displays:

We could not send you report due to the following reasons

1. The member does not exist or is not an administrator

ive tryed different user combination BillSmith..billsmith…. i know that company name isnt Kazaa,its "********" plz help me… Tnx

0 0

I am stuck at the same place, can't get the report to go through. reading the tutorials, one is saying the company is Kazaa, second one saying it is NOT kazaa, 3rd one doesn't say anything about that. even in the forms, there is mix posts about the company name, anyway, I got the same injection, and if I alert for the value I will get the msgbox with the new value, I tried both company names, and many different combination of "Sanderson", check box selected next to MP3, user I used Jdoe, but still can't get it to go. if any one knows any different please help.

0 0

i did exactly the same.. somebody plz help

0 0

anybody???

:(
80 120

Ok, this part had me stuck for days. I thought it might be down, so I PM'd an admin and got some help. When it says company, it means where the person works, not where he's getting the music from. That should fix it up, and watch capitalization. (oh, and you might want to fix up that first post, pretty spoilerific, if you know what I mean.)

0 0

ty 4help

0 0

I am still having problem with the last part , reporting BillSmith, I used the same injection above in the first post, to change the value of sendto from BillSmith to "sanderson", alerting the cookie after the injection, I will get the right value just like I entered in the Void injection. I tried the following. sanderson; Sanderson; SAnderson; ShawnAnderson; S. Anderson: company: ebussnet; eBussNet username: jdoe; Jdoe; JDoe with MP3 checked with all . I tried every single possible combination from the above, but no use, still can't get pass it . I even tried saving the page and changing the field that way . any help will be appreciated