Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Real12 Broken

Attack-Vector Perl
0 0

After banging away at the challenge, I passed both logins and gained access to the admin panel. Changed the price of the tuna-melt, then went to view the customer logins and came across

markupWarning: main(users.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hbh/public_html/challenges/real12/admin/users.txt on line 13

Is this challenge broken? Or am I missing something in order to view the customer list?

Attack-Vector Perl
0 0

^^ bump…anyone else tried this and encountered the same problem? Anyone even do this challenge anymore :P

0 0

Nope its not broke, I just beat it right now. I think your thinking about it to hard. your definitely on the right track, as far as I know there is no admin panel.. I just found the pre order section. I would suggest using something like firebug add on for mozilla firefox to edit hidden forms in a website to edit the price, and if that doesnt work then try finding the administrative panel.

Admin from hell
0 0

You can beat this challenge in 2 steps with a little javascript magic?!!?