Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

realistic 15

0 0

It's a txt file…It is not really a python script per se. It is a file with that has a python script in it.

0 0

i found it!!! thanks you VERY VERYU VERY much laverdad!! ( ithink , without help and advises you don't access nothing in the word…. thanks you again!!!) back to the mission…;) i passed the mission 1 but i can;t fount the real shell… maybe is rsl**.php or something familiar? i'm in the right way? ( maybe i use the name of the passwd of python code , i'm stuck with it…):(

0 0

ok if you created a site, would you want to type all of that in every time you view that page? Try making in shorter If you need help you can PM me; Just do not expect a quick response lol

0 0

i can't still find the real shell i tried a lot of stuff , and i believe it is something that:http://www.hellboundhackers.org/challenges/real15/a*****/r*****.php or something similar ( it's only letters or need some numbers and how can i find them?) any help or hint???:D

You Like this!
90 0

To answer your question, yes there is some numbers in there.

I have done almost everything. When i run the .r***25.*h using the command *at, then i execute it then it just sits there saying done. what did i do wrong?

0 0

i'm in the shell but i have problem with the permissions.. i use: cd -R +r p***_l ( or $c*) r* -* p*****.***l and the same with .***s… when i delete them , with ls the files will appear or not?…. (i read the article and it says that, after the deleting the files it's appears a window… i'm stuck… any help…:(

(when i change directory it says can not change directory….)

0 0

@shadowls execute the command…do not view it Also make sure you enable META redirects

0 0

i change the privileges … i use this for delete the folders and files.. ** -r p*****l the same for p****p and for ***s ( or .***s) and it;s not redirects me) the meta redirect it's enable…. why???:wow:

0 0

i bit finally …. Thanks a lot laverdad for your advises….:D

you are …:ninja::ninja:..God..:ninja::ninja: