Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Real 2 Find file

0 0

I'm trying to make the PHP file to find the file .sql . But there some question : File look like "backup_2004-09-01_1000.sql" , so I must change day and hour , so it's from backup_2004-09-01_0000.sql to backup_2004-09-31_2400.sql . And 01_0000 next is 01_0100 or 01_100 ??? Thanks for help !

0 0

Next is 0100 (1 O'Clock), 0200, 0300, etc.

0 0

Easiest way is too set up a script that auto finds, well it adds time n date if page isnt found. Unless you have no life and want to go through it 700 som times lol.

0 0

Problem is that with those custom (blank) error pages, an eventhandler in VB 2005 doesn't work because of that.

Too bad, I found it good programming practice with Internet Explorer events :(

Also that bothering me a little is that the Navigate_Error event doesn't reads the black page as an error.

0 0

I did it a way you guys prob nvr thot bout.. Use drop down menus n copy n paste url n add 1 to hour n stuff.. still havnt found file tho, didnt go thru all yet..

0 0

I think we DID shought about it, but it takes a while ;)

0 0

Hey , I wrote a PHP code to do this challenge . I think my code works good , but my computer is very slow , so maybe there's some errors . So if someone good at PHP , PM me , run it for me and tell me does it work (thanks :p) ? We'll exchange about it more ;)

0 0

i completed this mission with PHP used for loop and array to loop through the files.. so try to complete it with PHP ;)