Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

real 3

Retired
10 0

first off i want to say that i am finally taking everyones advice and am starting from the bottom. here is where the problem lies. *************************************srry didn't think about that!!! ^^^^^ i think i have the right dir but not the file. any help is appreciated

0 0

What part do you need help on? You can pm me

:(
80 120

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but that's a spoiler. Remove the dir name (even though it's starred out, the point of the challenge is finding and 'decoding' it)

Read some other forums before posting haphazardly. I know that theres answers to your questions out there, because I recently used them to complete the challenge.

Retired
10 0

you haven't even done it (nice try tho lol).

80 120

yours31f wrote: (nice try tho i have gotten some challenges that way lol).

Wow…Just…Wow

Every time you post my respect level for you plummets. Good luck becoming a 'hacker'. You definitely deserve it.

Retired
10 0

ok nvm fu tulity i have the ext of the file but not the rest!!!!!

80 120

Really man. Learn. Try to do things on your own for a while. Maybe read an article or two. Trust me, you'll pick more up that way then 'tricking' people into giving you answers.

For all of you that came here looking for help and not some stupid flames, consider checking out the order page and seeing what happens when you use different credit cards…

Retired
10 0

actually

1. that was a spacing error
  2. i get the EXACT same page every time.

Retired
10 0

any help please i got a little more

EDIT: OK i got the file and i decoded it but the word id wrong can i pm some 1?

80 120

You might want to try using just the word. Take off any punctuation and/or symbols at the end of it.

Retired
10 0

ok but it wont let me download it is the challenge down it says

Invalid Password

Please enter the correct Password

but i already entered it and saw the list