Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Realistic 13

0 0

Hi all

I found the sorta captcha system and entered the passcodes that were in the images resulting in the hash being displayed which i think is in a format of s**-1

Out of the 7 images in the hidden dir only 4 were loading so i was only able to view 4 hashes one of which was longer than the others.

I then found the .exe file and i have opened it in ollydbg.

searching for the strings i can see

<username> <number>

What format is this number in? When i try and log in to the exe with the number it doesn't work.

I also tried to log into the exe with the decrypted hash but again no joy.

i dont think i even need to log into the .exe as olly does display the hint questions.

0 0

okay so i have a list of valid username, the answers to the questions and what i think are the passwords from the .exe could someone give me some guidance on the password part plleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

thanks in advance!

0 0

If you need help you can pm me, I recently finished it.

0 0

PM sent :D thanks :D

0 0

synth, I can't reach you, your box is full…

0 0

I m struck at passkey page ! i got all the Four passkey but neither is seem to be working for me !!

Every time i just getting "Sorry you did not enter your recovery key!".

I read other post and from there i got some hints of getting user:pass combination ! But in my case it just displaying the error message !

Thanks in advance,Please make it quick !