Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

real 3 Where's the directory

0 0

I'm not sure what mem stands for, I've tried members, memory, memo, etc combinations I could think of from the members page. What am I doing wrong?

0 0

/mem/ does not stand for anything, it's an actual directory inside another one, which starts the same way as /mem/ does. And it's inside of /mem/ where you can find the file t*******.***

I hope it helps…

SiPoX

0 0

Alright, I'm even more confused now. So /mem/ stands for members, yet it's an actual directory which is inside another directory which starts the same way as /mem/ although I'm not really sure what you mean by 'starts the same way'. :xx:

One of the articles also mentions that when you include the /mem/ directory, it's displayed as a blank page, which I'm not getting at all through all combinations I've attempted…

0 0

That clears things up, thanks!

After reading the posts it only took me a single try to get the correct folder. :P

...Legend?
0 0

Glad you worked it out. But just to clear things up mem might stand for members but it doesnt really matter at this moment in time.

All you need to know its a dir on the server and there could be useful files in there, in this case there was.