Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

zone-h profile

0 0

ok i started this thread cause there is no topics made for the other challenges in the forum.

anyway itz abt the the other challenges 12. and it seems like after a weeks of work i get only a 15 points and i think its not worth for a big hack. i think u should make a a lil more points for that challenge so that everyone will also try for it… now it seems after a big hack and waitin for 2 days on hold on zone-h i'd come this far and i get only 15 points. i dont think its worth

anyone got comments on this

0 0

well 15 pts is wat you get so… live with it. if you can make a big hack there why dont you do thwe missions here. btw points dont make the hacker.

0 0

yea sure i know being a hacker is not points here…

0 0

the points are kinda cool, but the real important thing about beating others 12 is braging rights ;)

0 0

btw can i have a link to your profile????

0 0

It does seem unbalanced that you only get 15 points, and also for finding a common vulnerability in a popular forum (Other 6)… these are far "harder" than any of the Basics/JS/Majority of Realistics, yet they whore out points.

Oh well.

0 0

Yehr I agree, finding an exploit in a well know forum should deserve a lot more points that opening the source code of a page and trying to find a password.

0 1

ok, i'll change the points soon, so they are more fitting to the skill required.

0 0

thanx buddy. i knew u'll understand

0 0

kewl.. this should encourage others too

0 0

Is the purpose of this challenge meaning that we have to annoy a webmaster to get some points ?

0 0

I wonder…..if someone hacked Zone-h.org, when zone-h came back up, would they allow the zone-h hack submittion?