Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Realistic 6

0 0

Hey i have created an account on it, but not sure what else im suppose to do and am totaly lost. Can someone give me a hint please. Thanks.

0 0

The best hint is in the description, Microsoft FrontPage made website, a very bad program to make a website in.

0 0

So open the index page in frontpage?

0 0

Well, if you have FrontPage already, just make and save any site, then look at the directories it automatically makes for you. You could possibly do a google search on this too.

0 0

ok I found the password of the admin, but now I can't login?

0 0

Are you sure you need it? Look at some of the other files in that directory.

0 0

OMG :) I got in some FTP thing =)…

But I need to 'hack' the site… Its kind of a broad excercise… Any hints on what exactly I need to do… If its not suitable for the forum, PM me.

EDIT: Ok, I just had to edit the index.php file :P ty guyz 4 ur help… I solved it :)

0 0

I have found the password files. But i dont know what to do with them. And i cant find this path to this 'FTP'

0 0

I have found the password files. But i dont know what to do with them. And i cant find this path to this 'FTP'

0 0

saxible wrote: I have found the password files. But i dont know what to do with them. And i cant find this path to this 'FTP'

nights_shadow wrote: Are you sure you need it? Look at some of the other files in that directory.

0 0

I can see all the files in that special dir…..like the admin and auth.pwd and some .cnf and some other files….none of them look that great. Theres is definately nothing about ftp in any of them. Am I missing it or what?

thnx

aVoid

0 0

Don't look for ftp, just look at the files' contents again and think logically.

0 0

Hey , I don't have Front Page , so what can I do ? :( And also ask : when I tried : intitle:Index.of site:hellboundhackers.org , there's nothing . But why when we do some changllenges , there's some folders has Index.of in title , the reason is permission ??? :)

0 0

Hey I realized, there was but wasn't too much info on this Real Mission. I have found alot of good information and was just wondering if I could PM someone with what I have.