Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Real 15 last part

0 0

figured id make this one seeing as it no longer has anything to do with the secret mission 1. On last part. Need to change permissions im alrdy **** ive tryed every way of changeing permissions including the number way. Nothing works. I dont get it. Just need a small push

0 0

I used letters with the + sign

0 0

damn it…i did that alrdy still wouldnt work read entire articles on using…that command no results

0 0

PM me on what u r trying

0 0

sent

0 0

cough ch*** ?+? filename cough – hope that helps

nobody
0 0

And also the permissions and to whom the permission is.

0 0

I am having some problems with this part as well, however I have the permissions changed, but I can't seem to delete anything. Is the command not **, or ** -*? :angry:

0 0

Ac1d_H4ze wrote: I am having some problems with this part as well, however I have the permissions changed, but I can't seem to delete anything. Is the command not **, or ** -*? :angry:

$** -** .

0 0

you can pm me if u want with wat uv'e got

0 0

I deleted content of page but I am unable to delete the logs. I think I have found out what should I type in to delete it (I get an error about permissions). I tried every posible combination of for who to change the permissions, type of permission and name of file I can think of but with no succass. Is deleting logs necessary? It is mentioned in one article but not mentioned in second. If it is not necessary, then I am stuck on finding the script to report them. I would appreciate some help. Thanks in advance.

You Like this!
90 0

if you still can't figure it out, i will be glad to help you.