Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Realistic 2

0 0

I am trying to make a brute force program to find the file for this mission. I know C, javascript, and a little php. The problem is that I can not figure out how to access a url from the script. I have tried using php's fopen() and used the 'r' mode but this does not seem to work. Is there any way i could do this with C? I know C better than any other language and would prefer to make it with C. Any ideas?

0 0

Bah, it's nice to be familiar with programming, but not really necessary. Just take into account that it's hourly and it won't take too long. Probably less time than coding it all.

0 0

Your just wasting time doing that really

0 0

Fopen does work. Fopen will return true or false according to if the url exists or not. Combine that with a loop(I tested half a day at a time) and it should be easy.

0 0

It can be done easily with javascript. If anyone has questions about how to do it, pm me.

0 0

^^^ Submit an article on it, the javascript challenges lack any aspect of this kind of JS coding. Would be a good read.

0 0

I will get right on that