Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Apple || Google|| Microsoft

0 0

Which do you think is the best?

or or

0 0

microsoft is the best I would say but android is pretty close behind.

0 0

Google.

The Manager
0 0

Fully dependant on what you are using it for. If you are talking Smart Phones, Google. If you are talking Operating Systems I would say Windows since Linux is not there. If you are talking other things Like Streaming Systems I say Apple.

0 0

Hmm, Generally, GOOGLE In All. :happy:

Out-Of-Idea's Man!
20 0

AldarHawk wrote: Fully dependant on what you are using it for. If you are talking Smart Phones, Google. If you are talking Operating Systems I would say Windows since Linux is not there. If you are talking other things Like Streaming Systems I say Apple.

I agree with this really.. Never been a fan of apple products.. Especially the idea of their OS being closed source.

Android is a great OS in my opinion, and it is also Open Source.. The Windows/Apple debate has gone on for ages, and I still tend to go with Windows…

0 2

I don\'t think you can compare Microsoft to the likes of Apple or Google anymore. Google and Apple are both innovators, where Microsoft, in recent years, has just become a follower. Microsoft has just been playing catch up to these two companies; and because of that, puts them on a whole different level.

That said, I think Google beats Apple in the fact that Google has a competitive product for everything Apple, but Apple doesn\'t have a competitive product for everything Google.

Also, when you start talking about streaming anything, how does anything Apple have compare to the likes of YouTube. I know that\'s not what you were referring to, but the fact of the matter is, whenever streaming comes up, the first thing that pops into most people\'s minds is YouTube.

0 0

tuXthEhxR wrote: I don\\\'t think you can compare Microsoft to the likes of Apple or Google anymore. Google and Apple are both innovators, where Microsoft, in recent years, has just become a follower. Microsoft has just been playing catch up to these two companies; and because of that, puts them on a whole different level.

That said, I think Google beats Apple in the fact that Google has a competitive product for everything Apple, but Apple doesn\\\'t have a competitive product for everything Google.

Also, when you start talking about streaming anything, how does anything Apple have compare to the likes of YouTube. I know that\\\'s not what you were referring to, but the fact of the matter is, whenever streaming comes up, the first thing that pops into most people\\\'s minds is YouTube. i agree, microsoft is playing catch up. i choose GOOGLE