Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Guess What?

0 1

I have just convinced Jason Scott, the administrator of textfiles.com, to host our newsletter on his famous website.

unfortunately, since we weren't in the BBS era, but rather the era of web 2.0, our website is hosted at a sister site, web.textfiles.com (for text files made in the era of the Internet)

Now HBH's plans for world domination is taking another step up.

Check it out at:

http://web.textfiles.com/ezines/HBH/

0 1

yeah, read that one as well. Is wolfie the only one interested in what I did right here? anyone?

0 0

Forget them guys (and what they say behind your back) fuser, you rawk!

0 0

clone4 wrote: Thanks, now we have a reason to release more regularly and improve the quality of the content:)

Also although http://web.textfiles.com/ezines/ZF0/zf03.txt is old news, still funny

I remember when that came out. I think it's why the (good) hbh irc was stopped.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: I think it's why the (good) hbh irc was stopped. The irc is still going, and it's still good…

0 0

ynori7 wrote: [quote]wolfmankurd wrote: I think it's why the (good) hbh irc was stopped. The irc is still going, and it's still good…[/quote] Last time I tried ircs://storm.psychotik.net::6697/hbh it was down. And I meant zloche or whatever the server was called.

Banned
0 0

storm.psych0tik.net

A zero.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Sweet job Fuser I wasn't around for the whole BBS-era, so I found the site itself really remarkable. After learning what it was, it's even cooler that you got the HBH newsletters in there. Now I've definitely got some reading to do ;)

Oh, and by the way, the IRC is still kicking ass, it's just a shame we don't have more people around. There's still some great conversations though. :happy:

Admin from hell
0 0

Nice work fuser, Get's us out on the web some more.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Nice work mate :)

0 0

spyware wrote: storm.psych0tik.net

A zero. still doesn't work.

You guys want more people on there how about letting them know where to connect.

Banned
0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: You guys want more people on there how about letting them know where to connect.

Hah, there's been like a billion messages towards the community.

/connect -ssl storm.psych0tik.net

0 0

clone4 wrote: Thanks, now we have a reason to release more regularly and improve the quality of the content:) No, no we goddamn don't. We've had all the reason up until now as well and guess what? You guessed it. Contribution, feedback, participation and interest from the community was virtually non-existent. In case I'm not misremembering, you were supposed to contribute something too, clone. Where'd that go? It even took a bunch of fucking time to get it up here on HBH, I see no value in putting it up on another site without at least an accompanying release. The fuck is that? It just highlights the laziness, passivity and lack of motivation in most of this community. Which would be a good thing if it would motivate people to get some fucking caring going and realize that this is a community and they should be a part of it as well. But, it won't do that, all people always do is go: lol nice. Then they leave it at that and start talking about other things that are not relevant to this, like others releases. So guess what? Fuck this shit, do something to make this worthwhile!

However, I agree, the IRC really should get more attention.

0 0

After reading some of the other ezines they have there, we look good. At least we have an index on every issue. And I think there are a lot of HBH that need to be scraped and remade. It's been said before. And it's been said that it's been said before.

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

COM wrote: [quote]clone4 wrote: Thanks, now we have a reason to release more regularly and improve the quality of the content:) No, no we goddamn don't. We've had all the reason up until now as well and guess what? You guessed it. Contribution, feedback, participation and interest from the community was virtually non-existent. In case I'm not misremembering, you were supposed to contribute something too, clone. Where'd that go? It even took a bunch of fucking time to get it up here on HBH, I see no value in putting it up on another site without at least an accompanying release. The fuck is that? It just highlights the laziness, passivity and lack of motivation in most of this community. Which would be a good thing if it would motivate people to get some fucking caring going and realize that this is a community and they should be a part of it as well. But, it won't do that, all people always do is go: lol nice. Then they leave it at that and start talking about other things that are not relevant to this, like others releases. So guess what? Fuck this shit, do something to make this worthwhile!

However, I agree, the IRC really should get more attention.[/quote] My dog ate it, seriously…. No I missed the last deadline, however couple of weeks ago ynori contacted me about release of the next one, which never happened. I still have the article somewhere on my box. Not gonna argue about the rest in your post, because for the most part it is true

0 1

well, as long as we continue to contribute and publish the newsletter on a regular basis, everything will be fine.

And I'm pretty sure Jason Scott understands this sort of thing, punctuality isn't big on the online community (with the exception of finding and publishing zero-day stuff)