Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Looking for a place to settle down

0 0

Hello people.

I don't have a lot to say and I'm a bit bad at introductions. I've been wandering around the webs for a long time, looking for a new place to settle down. Oldfags might have heard of Evilzone and that it has finally collapsed, I've been an admin there since 2009 (as I remember…), after that I kinda took a break and now looking for a new cool place to settle down. This place seems to be less active than it was few years ago though :(

Well anyway, about me - I'm a hacker/developer/tinkerer. I love to create/break and make it better/fix shit, hardware or software, and I consider myself a creative person, so I'm always busy with various projects I come up with.

I can program in a few different languages, but I'm not a professional in any of them - I'm the kind of person that gets shit done (but in a good way) and that requires me to adapt to a situation.

Currently I'm employed at an IT department in a semi-big company doing exactly that (computer repair, maintenance, servers, networking, programming, scripting… a bit of everything IT related) - a job I always dreamed of, honestly :)

Besides that I run a blog (shameless plug: http://9v.lt) where I write articles about some research that I do, tools or projects that I make… it's not very active, but I don't have a lot of readers either :P My latest and greatest project (as of this writing) is a console emulator in a briefcase (if anyone's interested): http://9v.lt/blog/console-emulator-briefcase/

And without IT related things in life, I'm also an active amateur photographer :)

See ya around!

10 9

Hey man welcome to HBH.

Nice suitcase nuke you have there. thumbs up

0 0

Welcome on board Kulverstukas. Cool blog. :)

10 0

Welcome dude! ;)