Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Gravity

0 0

Yo,

Took some time to look around and saw the guideline so :

1. What languages do you speak? programing language learning python atm. familiar with HTML & CCS. Speaking language, english french turkish, very basic spanish
  2. How did you find the site? Google…The forum i was part of closed, was looking for a place to hang around
  3. What made you want to learn how to hack?Thats a long story and I am a bit lazy but lets say I am in the Hacktivist side.
  4. What do you want to learn? want to improve my computing and programming skills, CEH, interesting in cracking, cryptography and stego.
  5. How long have you been interested in computers? What keeps you interested in them? January 2016, I came across a hacking forum checked it out & started learning. Had no computing skills whatsoever. I am still a noob but I self learned quiet a lot considering that I didnt even know what a programing language was a year ago. had the luck to be in a cool community that didnt troll and helped me a lot. Anyway after I stearted on python and on my CEH classes (not certified still studiying) everything seemed logic and I started loving it. I have a day job that has nothing to do with computing but I spend all my free time at learning cause i find it
  6. Anything else you wish to tell us. So I been looking around & did some challenges around & this place looks cool…

10 9

Hey man welcome to the site, hope you have fun trying out the challenges, and enjoy getting to know us all. thumbs up

0 0

Welcomes to this site Gravity. Happy Hacking.

0 0

Huitzilopochtli wrote: Hey man welcome to the site, hope you have fun trying out the challenges, and enjoy getting to know us all. thumbs up

Maxi wrote: Welcomes to this site Gravity. Happy Hacking.

Thanks & see ya around :)

0 0

Welcome to the site!

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up