Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Greetings And Salutaions

0 0

Hello everyone! My name is… uh, well just go with Robin. hope all is well in hackerworld. I have come to seek knowledge and truth and maybe have a little fun while I'm doing. Anyway, I have come across many hacksites but this one caught my eye for some reason. Maybe because the name is kind of bad ass. There are some sites that seem like straight up honey pots for the NSA so they can spy on us hacker folk. I really don't get that vibe from this site. The main reason I joined is to hopefully meet some cool people. I really don't have too many friends that are into hacking/cracking so maybe I can meet some more here. I have done National Cyber League and will be doing it for this Fall Season. I really wanted to do CCDC but never got the chance to do so. Hit me up if you want to chat sometime and maybe go on an adventure :)

10 0

Howdy ho "Robin"! Welcome and have fun!

0 0

Hello RobinTheHoodlum and welcomes to this site. . Happy hacking.

0 0

Hi Robin nice to meet you, there are some good peeps lurking around here, so stick around and get to know us better. :)

0 0

Thanks, yall! This will definitely be my main site. I look forward to some possible shenanigans.

,        ,
          /(        )`
          \ \___   / |
          /- _  `-/  '
         (/\/ \ \   /\
         / /   | `    \
         O O   ) /    |
        `-^--'`<     '
        (_.)  _  )   /
         `.___/`    /
           `-----' /

<––. __ / __ \ <––|====O)))==) \) /==== <––' --&#39; ._,' \ | | \ / ( ( / \ ,' ,—–' | \ \ `–{__________) \/