Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Lemur is back

0 0

Not sure who (if anyone still on here) remembers a throwback from earlier than 2006, but back around. Apparently my old account was deleted in some purge nonsense.

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Ah don't be silly man, how could we ever forget you and your graphical wizardry. Welcome back. thumbs up

npm ERR!
0 0

Hey Lemur!

Actually I don't remember my first time here, but it is probably a lot of time ago, surely before 2006. I've been "offline" for a while due to some problems and so my account was deleted.

Anyway, welcome back, I hope to talk to you sometime thumbs up

PHP WARRIOR
2,490 1

Sure man, Ive seen you around back in the years, welcome back! :)

0 0

Yeah, back then I was the graphics guy who was making signatures for everyone and making various celestial art pieces.

Fast forward to today and I'm an Infrastructure Engineer working in Ruby and Javascript, and building a pretty good reputation while I'm at it.

:(
80 120

Welcome back brother! Long time no see. Just one thing though…

Lemur wrote: Fast forward to today and I'm an Infrastructure Engineer working in Ruby and Javascript, and building a pretty good reputation while I'm at it. Ech! Why don't you pick a not gross language you shmuck? Anything security related? Or just infrastructure in general? There should totally be a "Where are they now" discussion. Good golly.

Admin from hell
0 0

Hell yeah, Lemur. Wondered what happened to you. This is the man for some of the best Graphic art I've ever seen, Still have some of those Celestial ones man, Completely bad ass! Welcome back. thumbs up

0 0

Futility wrote: Welcome back brother! Long time no see. Just one thing though…

[quote]Lemur wrote: Fast forward to today and I'm an Infrastructure Engineer working in Ruby and Javascript, and building a pretty good reputation while I'm at it. Ech! Why don't you pick a not gross language you shmuck? Anything security related? Or just infrastructure in general? There should totally be a "Where are they now" discussion. Good golly.[/quote]

Oi, I like Ruby. Javascript I'm still warming up to.

Mind you I know something like 30 languages now that I could crank production code in within a week of warmup.

I need to get back to some art later, I've been lazy on it.

On another topic, I'm writing a book and a bit over 200 pages into it because fun.

Anyone around the Bay Area?