Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Wisdomewaze

0 0

I speak English.

I found this Site while looking through the Internet for I think it was Hackerspaces on Windows, before I got Linux. (I also am not completely dull, when it comes to the Knowledge/and Wisdom of Hacking, and Computers.)

But honestly I have just begun to Learn more about what I didn't study in-depthly before; and maybe even if I did learn to a point, its not as much as I have been doing, recently.

So I am New, but please don't think I am some ignorant fool, who has come to grovel, for what I pretty much can gather resourcefully for myself. thumbs up

What has made me want to learn how to hack, hmmmm?; Probably that I want to Learn all I can about Computers, and anything else that follows. (SECURITY is a Good Reason too, as well seeing as you don't want to be vulnerable to anything.) tee-hee

Hahaha, what do I want to learn?: All I can!

How long have I been interested in computers?: I would say just about my whole/or entire life, or ever since I came into contact with a computer.

What keeps me interested in them?: Well, I enjoy the technology, how they are created, and what they look like. They are sleek and well designed, similar to satellites.

I enjoy life to the fullest! I love my life!

Peace Out! :D:)

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Yeah welcome to HBH man. thumbs up

npm ERR!
0 0

Welcome to HBH Wisdomewaze

0 0

Thank you, you two!