Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Intro

0 0

I've been a member for a little while now, but I never properly introduced myself. I'm currently a hobbyist in uncapping or hacking modems (modem diagnostics). I flash custom firmware on certain modems with processors that will handle the firmware. This allows me to make custom configurations to the hardware. The GUI will allow me to reprogram the modem with custom specifications. Though I am real passionate about modems and ISPs, I like networking as well; however, I would like to explore and gain knowledge of website development, and web servers. I currently do not own or run any micro servers, but in the near future I will.

• Currently I do not know shit.

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Currently I do not know shit. Then you're in good company man.

Welcome to HBH, again.

0 0

Huitzilopochtli wrote: Welcome here.

What is modem ?

A modulator and a demodulator; it converts signals that are running through the cable line (coax cable).

0 0

The coax cable is the 'cable line' – it carries the signal of all your services: Internet, Digital Telephone and TV.

Evil Sorcerer
4,025 18

Huitzilopochtli wrote: What is coax ?

A mess