Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

shp0ngl3

0 0

Hey, after reading the guide for the introduction section here's mine :)

1. What languages do you speak?
  • Norwegian and english
  1. How did you find the site?
  • Through google, in my search for places to gain more knowledge about hacking
  1. What made you want to learn how to hack?
  • It wasn't really a decission I made. I've been wanting for a while, but I just woke up one morning early in January and the first thought I had was "I'm going to learn how to hack".
  1. What do you want to learn?
  • What ever I need to the task I need to solve. I already know SQLi, HTMLi, xss, basics about csrf, human manipulation. I'm currently practicing physical access and physical social engineering
  1. How long have you been interested in computers? What keeps you interested in them?
  • I got my first computer when I was 11 and been hooked since, so ~28 years. It keeps my brain active, it constantly serves me problems to solve
  1. Anything else you wish to tell us. Not really. Ask if you want to know something more :)

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Welcome to HBH man.

0 0

Thanks rex_mundi :)

Admin from hell
0 0

Welcome shp0ngl3, Have fun and enjoy your time here. If you have any questions about the site give me a PM.