Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Intro_fungus

0 0

Hello the name is Fungus. Been lurking around for awhile, didnt do any of the challenges until recently. I come from Canada and speak English and French fluently. Hoping to start school by the end of april in Network Engineering. I can get around fairly well with a computer but still have much to learn.

My main focus right now is to enter the network engineering field and hopefully from there I'll be able to venture off into security and encryption.Learned not too long ago that Canadians will now be monitered through p2p networks and am seriously not happy about it.I am becoming quite concerned with governemnts and corporations worldwide who think they can eavesdrop on us. I do believe it's happening and will become more intrusive as technology advances.

I am here because i want to learn as much as possible and one day be able to contribute to this community. I have a long ways to go but hopefully I'll be able to come here if I need any help.

Currently learning: HTML and XHTML (just started)

philalethes
0 0

Welcome fungus, it's nice to see people new joining up with good reasons every now and then. I do not care much for "big brother" knowing so much about us either. It may not appear very active at the moment but I'm sure that pretty much any question you may have while you are learning, will be answered by the good people here at HBH. Good luck.

Admin from hell
0 0

Learn as much as you can, You picked a good start. Any problems or questions, Go ahead and post them here in the forum. I'm sure you'll get some help. Enjoy your stay.