Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hello, New to Hellbound!

0 0

Hello, Hellbound users. as i have done some challanges and seen there are quite hard ones. I do believe there is more talented people on here.

I will gladly learn and share knowledge!

I hope to like my time here and learn some more of the latest methodes. Since it is hard to find those.

My age is 20+ I won\'t be specific on details incase some doxers pop up.

Greetings NeoCom.

0 0

Welcome aboard, NeoCom.

If you need any guidance or tips regarding the challenges feel free to PM me. Have a good stay on this community.

R@p70r.

The Manager
0 0

Welcome to HBH. Hope you learn and contribute through your long stay here.

0 0

Welcome…

0 0

Welcome mate hope to see you as an active member in this society. I do however like this.

NeoCom wrote: My age is 20+ I won\\\'t be specific on details incase some doxers pop up.

At least your minds on the right track to start with :)

philalethes
0 0

Welcome to HellBound NeoCom, nice introduction. Did you bring cookies with you? We can\'t get enough of them here.. ^_^

0 0

I might have some cookies my grandma made ^^ joke ofcource! And yes in future i will become active. I have loads to my mind these times. Don\'t wait for me youll see when i start posting tutorials as i allways do.

I have to take my time to see how users work arround forums. Yes i know this forum aint in febs hands or anything.. yet i do not trust the users ;).

0 0

smart move, overly paranoid, but a smart move none the less ;)

best way to get to know the users is through the IRC channel, good luck and have fun =D