Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hey this is newbee

0 0

Hey this is newbee , an almost 15-year old boy from India , to be more specific , from Kolkata , the city of joy. I joined this site almost two months ago and have been learning ever since. This thread is just to say hello to all my fellow hackers. The reason behind the name newbee is that when i joined , i was a newbie and i felt i would be a newbie forever. but alas, there's no way to change the name now, and so i'm just stuck with that name.

0 0

>india >>city of joy >>>in india.

WOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Anyway, welcome. You've posted a few times and we've seen you around. Join the irc for more interaction, cuz the site's kinda dead right now.

0 0

yeah that's true the site's kinda dead right now

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Indeed it is. Anyway, welcome. You seem not too bad, may have a bit to learn though, but that's the point of being here ;)

0 0

yeah i have to learn a LOT , not just a bit

0 0

wow… humility… kinda rare from new members =P well played.

0 0

i'm 14 yrs. old and Indian. what more do you expect from me ? ! :D

0 0

newbee wrote: i'm 14 yrs. old and Indian. what more do you expect from me ? ! :D

we Indians , try to have a bit of humility : with exception of 'khasi' :P what say starofale :)

0 0

Let's not get ahead of ourselves with the whole "indians are humble" bit. Also, can't tell if ^ is just poor grammar or arbitrary ternary statements in the middle of comment. Either way, wtf.

0 0

tuere816 wrote: [quote]newbee wrote: i'm 14 yrs. old and Indian. what more do you expect from me ? ! :D

we Indians , try to have a bit of humility : with exception of 'khasi' :P what say starofale :)[/quote] Yeah, you have a problem in your sig. BBCode !== HTML.

0 0

goluhaque wrote: [quote]tuere816 wrote: [quote]newbee wrote: i'm 14 yrs. old and Indian. what more do you expect from me ? ! :D

we Indians , try to have a bit of humility : with exception of 'khasi' :P what say starofale :)[/quote] Yeah, you have a problem in your sig. BBCode !== HTML.[/quote]

poor me .. it was intentional

0 0

Arabian wrote: Let's not get ahead of ourselves with the whole "indians are humble" bit. Also, can't tell if ^ is just poor grammar or arbitrary ternary statements in the middle of comment. Either way, wtf.

thats what i call counter strike habits of putting smiley after every chat comment :(

0 0

what's it got to do with counter strike ?

0 0

newbee wrote: yeah that's true the site's kinda dead right now Once we upgrade to hbh.2 or w/e do you think we'll do more to make the site more active?

0 0

I think changing the emphasis from cracking to hacking will cause an influx of activity. Not many people are interested in security, but they ARE interested in more sysadmin and programming content, which entails much of what we do. Up with the codebank, down with the shitty articles D:<

0 0

i think there should be more challenges , mainly the "realistic" challenges , cause that's what attracts the noobs .

0 0

Application is by far the funnest.

0 0

it's not the same for everyone .