Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Greeting from Gunpowder.

0 0

Hey guys, I'm AnonGunpowder but you can just call me Gunpowder. I'm new to the whole hacking scene but I have a veracious appetite for it now and I want to dedicate as much time as possible to gain as much knowledge as I can on how to do it… You can probably guess from my name that I was largely inspired by Anonymous, and I've done several protests, pickets, and information spreading with different Anonymous activists… Yes I have a Guy Fawkes mask… haha. Anyway, this seems like a very knowledgeable community and I hope to get very good here.

Message me anytime, I'm pretty active.

Banned
0 0

Buying a Fawkes mask equals donating money to WB. WB supports SOPA.

Welcome to the real world.

0 0

Look forward to seeing you around, but a quick word:

Buying a Guy Fawkes mask proves nothing but your ability to spend money frivolously and own a Guy Fawkes mask. You want real activism and change? Shoulda given that money to your local homeless shelter. If you wanna learn to hack, that's cool, but don't start claiming hacktivist until you're capable of understanding what activism means.

[EDIT]: and please don't refer to Anonymous as 'activists'. They are agitators at best, but hello - hi. Welcome. Enjoy the site, and join us in IRC for the majority (the vast, vast majority) of interaction at -ssl storm.psych0tik.net 6697

0 0

Arabian wrote: join us in IRC for the majority (the vast, vast majority) of interaction at -ssl storm.psych0tik.net 6697 that is , if you can use a IRC client

Admin from hell
0 0

Welcome to the site AnonGunpowder, If you have questions post them in the forums, or shoot a PM. Best advise ditch the mask and don't mention Anonymous around me.

<Edit> Spelling

0 0

spyware wrote: Buying a Fawkes mask equals donating money to WB. WB supports SOPA.

Welcome to the real world.

On my bookface account, there are 5 or 6 people who don't seem to understand that, and they post pictures of themselves in their masks. :angry: I need to hurry up to getting around to deleting it. </offtopic>

Welcome to HBH. Like everyone else said, if you have any questions that you can't find out the answer to with google, most people here will be happy to help you out in the forum. I also think the whole Fawkes mask and Anonymous stuff might annoy a few people though, but oh well.

0 0

i thought i smelled newfag when i saw the title as others said do youself a favor and skip the fawkes and anonymous shit, you know nothing of them (you really dont) so those who dont really get it wont care for it and those who do will hate you even more other than that enjoy your stay, magazines are in the lobby and try not to dirty the carpet :3

Banned
0 0

just a panda wrote: i thought i smelled newfag when i saw the title

This isn't *chan. Don't mix one shitty online culture with another.

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]just a panda wrote: i thought i smelled newfag when i saw the title

This isn't *chan. Don't mix one shitty online culture with another.[/quote] agreed, but you should tell that to the op, i never said it pertained to hbh

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Yo dawg.