Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

unicornrainbow

0 0

hi HBH!

today it's exactly one month since i joined the site, so i thought that it was about time that i introduced myself :D

my interest in hacking started when i was around eleven or so. Me and a friend were screwing around with CMD, made some script on some school pc's and having fun. we were both interested in computers and i wanted to learn to hack, just like in the movies! I thought that it would be awesome to be able to hack into other peoples computers and see what they were doing so I googled around for "how to hack computers." I didn't got far with that, but i continued to play around in cmd. Until i (thought that i)nearly killed one of the school's pc's. That freaked me out, i was afraid to get in trouble if one of the computers wouldn't start so i continued playing around on my mothers machine, witch i managed to break :( at that time i had no idea how to fix it so my mom payed a tech guy to fix it. From that day i was more careful with other peoples computers. I then started to learn some html but discontinued that some days later because i didn't found it interesting.

A lot of things happened, suddenly i was 13 and i bought my first computer, a dell inspiron laptop witch i still use today. I still wanted to learn hacking so i googled around once again. This time i found hackthissite, but for some reason i could't sign up, i then found enigmagroup and started hacking there. I once joined their irc channel, they had a welcome screen with some names and this quote "And for the record, HBH Sucks!"(please don't tell them that i told you this) I didn't knew what HBH was so i googled it (ooh i love google!) and found helbound hackers! I signed up for fun but didn't tried any challenges. About a week later EG was down for a couple of days, I then got bored and took a look at helbound hackers and i has hooked! I haven't returned to EG yet :D

Today i'm slowly learning web programing and c, soon c++ i hope. I want to use hacking as a way to explore and find out how systems works, not for evil purposes. My big dream is to make a living of music, but if that fails then this is what i want to do.

That was my introduction, hopefully in my next post i get to use the ninja smiley

-unicornrainbow

0 0

Ohai der

0 0

Arabian wrote: Ohai der

Hai. :3

0 0

unicornrainbow wrote: hi HBH! hi unicornrainbow! Welcome to HBH

unicornrainbow wrote: hopefully in my next post i get to use the ninja smiley It's an unwritten rule of HBH, but nobody's allowed to use the ninja smiley except me. :ninja:

0 0

Thanks!

starofale wrote: It's an unwritten rule of HBH, but nobody's allowed to use the ninja smiley except me I can't use it!? dang :(

0 0

unicornrainbow… dash? :O

0 0

just a panda wrote: unicornrainbow… dash? :O

What do you mean dash?

0 0

unicornrainbow wrote: [quote]just a panda wrote: unicornrainbow… dash? :O

What do you mean dash?[/quote]

what else lol?

0 0

unicorns are AWESOME!

that's just how it is

20 0

Welcome, and enjoy :D So Unicornrainbow what sort of music/genre did you want to make a living on then? :ninja:

0 0

leonheart wrote: Welcome, and enjoy :D So Unicornrainbow what sort of music/genre did you want to make a living on then? :ninja:

I play guitar as my main instrument and a some ukulele, I plan to buy a bass guitar and learn to play that to.

I mostly play Rock, Blues and Pop :D

0 0

And thus, ponies have invaded HBH. God help us. God help us all.

/i'mokaywiththis applejackftw.

20 0

Arabian wrote: And thus, ponies have invaded HBH. God help us. God help us all.

LOL.

0 0

Arabian wrote: And thus, ponies have invaded HBH. God help us. God help us all.

/i'mokaywiththis applejackftw.

don't worry, they want hurt you. just don't stand behind them, they could kick you ;)

0 0

Arabian wrote: /i'mokaywiththis applejackftw. spike is best pony!