Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Patton

0 0

–>Hello all, i'm Patton. I own a quad-core amd phenom 4gig ram white box. I also have a mac book pro. –>I have fooled around with c++ but i am not skilled enough to offer advice. I am able to read/understand c++ but not write it. I also have some knowledge with html, most of which i taught myself while on Myspace (back in the day, before Facebook opened registration beyond college students). –>I found this site though a Google search about 2 years ago –> I've had a desire to understand my belongings since i was little, I loved taking my toys apart and putting them back together. Now i hope to set the bar a little higher and start writing programs/exploits and understanding network security. I hope to have a website of my own soon. –> What i want to learn: I currently want to learn how to get through these damn challenges! we will go from there… –> I guess my interest in computers began when i got my first laptop when i was 8 or so… windows 95 with a floppy disc drive :D. I believe living in the 21st century keeps me interested in them.

Thats enough for now, look forward to meeting you all!

Evil Sorcerer
4,025 18

Hello patton. Welcome to hellboundhackers if you need anything just ask.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Welcome to the forums. Feel free to drop by the IRC sometime, or start a thread if you have any questions.