Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

COUNT ME IN

0 0

Why Do You Want To Hack? To learn how to crack and secure website and systems

Black Hat our white hat or greyhat? White hat

What scblockedripting languages do you know? a bit of HTML and learning php

What do you do when you become the most talented hacker(if you do), do you leave us or continue in cyber fame?… Ill stay here for the new members to be assisted with there needs.

0 0

Was this supposed to go in the introduction forums? Also, welcome to the site! (I think?)

Here are some generic tips that are given to the members when they post an intro forum:

1. Visit the IRC
  2. Before asking questions, look them up on google, and then, ask in the IRC before inquiring in a forum
  3. Enjoy PHP, I do.
  4. (Quoted from myself in a forum post in Nyx's intro thread) "DO NOT VENTURE INTO THE MENTOR FORUMS ASKING FOR A MENTOR WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE RESULTS OF ALL THE OTHER THREADS. Don't say I didn't warn you"

Enjoy your time here, and do your best not to ask stupid questions. I made that mistake.

0 0

I agree with most of what t0xik has said, expect some of point 2:

t0xikc0mputer wrote: ask in the IRC before inquiring in a forum You'll probably get a quicker response in the IRC, but more people will read your question if you post in the forums. Just use whichever you think is more appropriate for the question. But the bit about searching before asking is important.

Also, what is this "Teams" section of the forums for?

0 0

thinkbox wrote: Age:19

Why Do You Want To Hack? To learn how to crack and secure website and systems

Black Hat our white hat or greyhat? White hat

What scblockedripting languages do you know? a bit of HTML and learning php

What do you do when you become the most talented hacker(if you do), do you leave us or continue in cyber fame?… Ill stay here for the new members to be assisted with there needs.

Q. Why Do You Want To Hack? A. Exploiting human stupidity is extremely funny.

Q. Black Hat our white hat or greyhat? A. BlackHat all the way.

Q. What programming languages do you know? A. Too many to list.

Q. What do you do when you become the most talented hacker(if you do)? A. HACK THE PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!

Admin from hell
0 0

Moved thread to the introduction section, Not real clear on your intentions in this thread maybe you can elaborate a little further. Anyhow welcome to HBH.

0 0

t0xikc0mputer wrote:

1. (Quoted from myself in a forum post in Nyx's intro thread) "DO NOT VENTURE INTO THE MENTOR FORUMS ASKING FOR A MENTOR WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE RESULTS OF ALL THE OTHER THREADS. Don't say I didn't warn you"

There is also an advice I should give you that is: Never quote yourself!

Another advice is: Always review your posts when you're drunk for there will surely be grammar mistakes.

0 0

chess_rock wrote: [quote]t0xikc0mputer wrote:

1. (Quoted from myself in a forum post in Nyx's intro thread) "DO NOT VENTURE INTO THE MENTOR FORUMS ASKING FOR A MENTOR WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE RESULTS OF ALL THE OTHER THREADS. Don't say I didn't warn you"

There is also an advice I should give you that is: Never quote yourself!

Another advice is: Always review your posts when you're drunk for there will surely be grammar mistakes.[/quote]

Are you referring to his double negative? :') I quote myself all the time.

0 0

MolesteD_ wrote: [quote]chess_rock wrote: There is also an advice I should give you that is: Never quote yourself!

Another advice is: Always review your posts when you're drunk for there will surely be grammar mistakes.

Are you referring to his double negative? :') I quote myself all the time.[/quote]

It's not elegant to quote yourself, and for the grammar part, I needed to edit my post since i was drunk. It was completely wrong.

0 0

chess_rock wrote: [quote]MolesteD_ wrote: [quote]chess_rock wrote: There is also an advice I should give you that is: Never quote yourself!

Are you referring to his double negative? :') I quote myself all the time.[/quote]

It's not elegant to quote yourself, and for the grammar part, I needed to edit my post since i was drunk. It was completely wrong.[/quote]

It's not that I was quoting myself in the way that you may think I was. I was just noting that it was copied directly from that thread. I guess that is quoting myself, but whatever.

0 0

I'm quite elegant and not vulgar at all. So, your quote statement makes no sense whatsoever.

0 0

I'm not saying you're not elegant, but if you think so, then i don't really care, it's your conscience, not mine.

About how to look elegant when trying to quote yourself would be something like:

"I have previously said this in another thread, but i think it's something that should be repeated for most people forget it: 'I like ice cream'".

Ninja Extreme
0 0

MolesteD_ wrote: I'm quite elegant and not vulgar at all.

chess_rock wrote: I'm not saying you're not elegant, but if you think so, then i don't really care, it's your conscience, not mine.

This is why we need a [sarcasm] bb tag. :angry: