Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Mikael134

0 0

Hello There folks, I'm not good at introducing me self or grammar for that sake. I'm simply here to enjoy a new community and beat some challenges. (even tho I've been here for 3 days now)

I have some exsperience in visual C# and the normal VB language. And i have managed to create my own web server. That would be my simple short introduction, so ask me questions or what ever if you want to know more about me.

I find it simpler to answer questions lot easier… (also i need an avatar, i'll deal with it some other time)

0 0

Wow there's been a lot of introductions recently! Welcome to hbh, mikael134 :D

mikael134 wrote: I'm not good at introducing me self or grammar for that sake. You're definitely not the worst.

mikael134 wrote: (also i need an avatar, i'll deal with it some other time) Here's an avatar I made just for you:

^ I love that kid

EDIT: Don't feel that you have to use that avatar now. It won't hurt my feelings if you don't.

0 0

^ I love that kid HAHA, I'll pass on that one C:

0 0

mikael134 wrote:

HAHA, I'll pass on that one C:

Holy shit! Piracy!!!!

I love you BTW<3