Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Tobe Deleted

0 0

Hello HellBound Hackers! As you must've seen by now, I'm Tobe Deleted. I've been into computer for the last 8 years, and slowly started to learn more than just sending a mail, and I'm now dying to learn more. I'm not a very skilled hacker, never really hacked anything with the exeptions of the few challenges I did yesterday, but I've programmed a bit, Flash, HTML, Java, Batch and Visual Basic, which really helped me throug the java challenges(f*ck number 16).

I found this site up on the googling "DarkMindz", and I decided to seek out this page and learn more about a computers in general, hoping that I can learn more advanced stuff. And of course, I love challenges that takes mind capacity C: (No, that's a smiley.)

0 0

Hello and welcome, Tobe Deleted

C:

(^ yet another emote I haven't seen before)

Tobe Deleted wrote: but I've programmed a bit, Flash, HTML,** Java**, Batch and Visual Basic, which really helped me throug the java challenges(f*ck number 16). I think you're confusing Java and Javascript. Even though they have similar names, they're pretty different languages. Out of interest, was it definitely Java you have programmed in before (or was it javascript)?

0 0

I recognized the script, seemed familar, also it looks alot Action Script and was easy to understand. Java or javascript, I don't even know the difference C:

0 0

That sounds like javascript to me then. I'm surprised you haven't heard of Java before, it's quite a popular language (though not necessarily around here).

0 0

A lot of people swear by Java, mostly Indians though. The only use I have for Java is Android. It sure beats the hell out of using the NDK for dev.

0 0

techb wrote: A lot of people swear by Java, mostly Indians though. The only use I have for Java is Android. It sure beats the hell out of using the NDK for dev.

Java is the fast food of programming languages. It has its uses for teaching, but definitely should not be one's primary language.