Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

introooo

0 0

hello guys wazup im going to introduce myself well u guys r probaly gonna hate me?!?!?!? cuz im a laxbro!! plz no hating anyway i joined this site because i was HACKED! by a MEXICAN GUY and i i wanted to know a little more bout this stuff PEACE OUT ~dont hate me cuz im a laxbroB)B) :p

0 0

Let the flame wars begin!!!!

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

What the fuck is a "laxbro"? Also, try using whole words and grammar.

0 0

ynori7 wrote: What the fuck is a "laxbro"? Also, try using whole words and grammar. According to Urban Dictionary it's someone who plays lacrosse.

techb wrote: This site would be more of what your looking for: http://hackertyper.net/ Haha, I haven't seen that before :P

brounity, everything about your post and your 'blog' seems designed to annoy people on hbh. I call troll.

0 0

"I'll take pokémon breeding for 300 and might I add, COM, that I find you very smart and sexy and other nice things." "Oh stop it ynori, you're making me blush. Anyhow, this is a tough one: snorlax's and slowbro's bastard child."

ynori7 wrote: What the fuck is a "laxbro"?

0 0

COM wrote: " Anyhow, this is a tough one: snorlax's and slowbro's bastard child."

Lmmfao, that is really some funny shit man.

0 0

techb wrote: Let the flame wars begin!!!!

I like him haha

0 0

brounity's signature: u guys r mean!!!!!!im off the website for good LIKE WTF!!!! I JUST WANTED TO KNOW HOW I GOT HACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now we need to find another laxbro for hbh. :(

Admin from hell
0 0

Nice job welcoming new members! Well i guess he deserved a little bit of it.