Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

reg_edit: Where the HELLBOUND is Belize?

0 0

Hey everyone, I thought I would introduce myself.

I am 24 years of age, living in a small country named Belize, in the Caribbean. I speak English and Spanish; though i would love to learn German, Chinese, and maybe some Latin, if it's still around.

I found this site back in the end of 2004 or the beginning of 2005, i think; while surfing the net for information about hacking. I opened an account, but eventually stopped visiting because of lack of time and lack of Internet connection. I completely forgot my login, so las month when i decided to come back i created a new account.

I first came in contact with a computer when i was 13, and i fell in love with it. Since then i have been wanting to learn to hack, but never really dedicated time to it, until now that i decided to put plenty of effort. My goal to learn computers back then, was to someday be able to create an Operating System and drive Windows out of business :D but i guess I'm far from ever doing that :( because i still know so little about computers.

I want to learn Security. Programming Languages I'm interested in for now, are C, PHP, JavaScript, and of course if any of you have any guidance into which languages I should learn, it will be much appreciated.

That's about it for me, I'm willing and wanting to learn and be guided. I know spoon-feeding is not tolerated here, and in all the Hacker community, so I'm not asking for that. Pointing out the right direction is good enough and appreciated.

Hope this wasn't too long and boring. ;)

0 0

reg_edit wrote: i would love to learn German This is just what I've gathered from friends from various places but it seems that first off, Spanish speakers have a really tough time with grasping German. Secondly, you could apparently master the language fully and still be unable to use it if you went to Germany because almost everyone there speaks quick as hell and uses slang all the time.

Chinese No such thing, unless you mean to learn every single language spoken in China; I'm guessing you mean Mandarin.

and maybe some Latin, if it's still around. It'll be around, go for the Latin, it's what so much is based on. People who know Latin as well as a couple of other languages can read a surprising amount of languages that they don't even know.

Banned
0 0

COM wrote: This is just what I've gathered from friends from various places but it seems that first off, Spanish speakers have a really tough time with grasping German. Secondly, you could apparently master the language fully and still be unable to use it if you went to Germany because almost everyone there speaks quick as hell and uses slang all the time.

Spanish people having trouble with rapid German? Are you sure it isn't the other way around?

0 0

spyware wrote: Spanish people having trouble with rapid German? Are you sure it isn't the other way around? Damn sure, though the other way around might be true as well, no clue about that.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

COM wrote: [quote]Chinese No such thing, unless you mean to learn every single language spoken in China; I'm guessing you mean Mandarin. [/quote] The Chinese writing system is unified, so dialects don't matter if he's just going to browse the internet.

0 0

i think COM is right, i probably meant mandarin, because i want to be able to communicate verbally with them. there's a lot of Asian people in my town, they have shops and restaurants all over. about the German, i think i would grasp it quick, we have a German community near my hometown, all the country calls them Mennonites, they speak what they call "low-german", i worked there for a while.

0 0

reg_edit wrote: about the German, i think i would grasp it quick, we have a German community near my hometown, all the country calls them Mennonites, they speak what they call "low-german", i worked there for a while. While that is nice and could be used as a neat setting for a horror story, hearing a language being spoken and actually knowing it yourself (properly) are very different things. Even here where the language resembles German a lot, people who learn it claim that its grammar is just purely sadistic and if your language overall differs greatly from German (afaik it does), that might not be the best of odds. But then you might have already learnt some from them, I don't know; if you want to learn it then go for it, I'm just giving you a fair warning :P Personally, I'd still go for Latin though.

0 0

thanks, i guess i'll start off with latin and then move on from there. :)

0 0

reg_edit wrote: thanks, i guess i'll start off with latin and then move on from there. :)

Latin is really fun if you know English and/or some Spanish and French. You'll start noticing things. For instance I got some ginseng a while ago, and the Latin name for it translates to "round bacteria." And if you like metal, you can always creep people out and say stuff like liberate te ex inferis or old satanic prayers :evil: