Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

<input type='introduction' value='ADIGA' onclick='About_Me()'>

0 0

Hello every one! This is a simple introduction about me.

First of all 'ADIGA' is the people who live/lived in Qafqas (My Home Land), I Was Born and still living in Jordan - the Middle east -. 26 years old married male :)

Languages i know : Arabic, English, Can understand Circassian (Adiga) and some French (understand but never talk).

I found this site some while ago while Googling for some Hackers related topics (Mainly Backdoors like prorat), Though that i would give it a try and was able to do nothing at all, but somethings in this site and few others like HTS drove me to start learning about web scripting and some programming.

I Wanted to learn hacking out of 'Why should not i be able to!' And that it sounds fun …

What i want to learn …. thats a hard thing to answer …. as i already have good PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL, Perl And some VB6, Been thinking of something for programming Applications like C or Java, Now since the company i work for uses windows mainly i think im going to do some VB.Net then ill think of something else.

I've started to use computers when i was like 13 or 14 years old, got my first PC in 2003, and it always seemed that i can get along with what ever i face in that field, worked on windows (95 and above), linux (Like 20 Distros), FreeBSD and Solaris, And did not face many obstacles working with any (Except for windows that kept crashing like 2 times a month) lol as im on windows now.

For other things i want to say …. Windows sucks, Get Linux… Don't flame because of that, as this is my opinion. And another thing, From what i learned in life that it sucks too, get married, get laid, get kids and then die … that way you can make it suck even more for those whom you left behind… Just kidding, Life is fun if you know how to waste it with things you like.

0 0

hi, nice to meet you. you post count is higher than me.. huhu, it means you are my senior :P

0 0

masokis wrote: hi, nice to meet you. you post count is higher than me.. huhu, it means you are my senior :P

post counts don't necessarily mean good skill, ;) just means he posts more than you.

i only started posting on a regular basis about 18 months after i'd joined this site and i actually had some advice to give my juniors. Even now i still can't say much, i'm still not too good.

0 0

First off:

Windows sucks, Get Linux..

Linux Sucks! get MS-DOS!

Don't flame because of that, as this is my opinion. I suggest you join 4chan :)

anyway… welcome to HBH :D

0 0

Demons Halo wrote: First off: [quote]Windows sucks, Get Linux..

Linux Sucks! get MS-DOS!..[/quote]

It deppends on how you look at it and what are your needs of a computer.

so both sucks, get a playstation.

0 0

ADIGA wrote: [quote]Demons Halo wrote: First off: [quote]Windows sucks, Get Linux..

Linux Sucks! get MS-DOS!..[/quote]

It deppends on how you look at it and what are your needs of a computer.

so both sucks, get a playstation. [/quote]

I was sarcastic dude :P xD

PS3 FTW!!!