Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

SELECT 1 FROM masokis WHERE was_here = ''hellboundhackers";

0 0

Hi… :ninja: sorry for long title of introduction. Actualy, i has been register here. long time ago. but i forget my acc, my email & my password. So it better i start a "new life".

**1) What languages do you speak? ** I can speak in malay ( a language from malaysia) and english.

2) How did you find the site? i'm google about cpp ciphering source-code. then i found this site. Like above, i'm here again ;)

3) What made you want to learn how to hack? eh, i don't know. But as compromise.. i like to learn everything that i could. So teach me.. i am newbies :D

4) What do you want to learn? C,C++,c#,php,asp,vb,j2se,j2me,j2ee and more !

5) How long have you been interested in computers? What keeps you interested in them? i has been a long time. i can't memorise when and how long.. sigh, my cpu brain..need to brainwash.. :D

** 6) Anything else you wish to tell us.** hellboundhackers is a very good site to learn about security. My thumb-up to the team and HBH loyal user…

and, whay basic web hack test 9 has problem ? i already get the username = Fa****** , and the pass = env******** when i basic to index page at hack test 9, and enter those acc, i said i was wrong..hurmm.. am i missing something ?

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Welcome to HBH Masokis. :) Regarding the challenge, ensure you checked your capitalization and that you are entering the password in the right place first. And by the way, your website just woke up my whole house at 8AM :angry:

0 0

@stealth hi, haha.. sorry for the shock website. i not finish yet. i want to insert javascript alert. hihihi.. and the user who browser the site will having difficulties to close they browser :love:

I will test the web basic hacking level 9 tomorrow. Nice to meet you here. :D

0 0

Hello, masokis!

in regards to Basic 9, it works fine. Remember that the username is case sensitive, so capitalize where necessary.

0 1

another Malaysian? How many malaysians do we need on this website?

there's me, Itachi Uchiha, flame_1221 and a few others I forgot..I think I've seen you from Lowyat.NET and your own website right?

In my opinion, you seem to be a good programmer, in fact, I say everyone should check out his site which is right here:

http://www.masokis.com/blog/

0 0

@fuser hi fuser, how are you today ? hope u are fine. yup.. i own a site, but it's nothing. :D

lowyat.NET is a great place to hang out in real world or digital world.
are you still live at malaysia :) nice to meet you here…. HBH is r0x da net!

0 1

yeah, I still live in Malaysia, in Selangor anyway. Actually, I think you're a pretty good programmer, just wondering, do you still write Anti Viruses?

0 0

hurmm.. my old past. i dont write it anymore. the engine was detecting string and comparing crc32. i still not good enough .., my code also not very good :'(

i should reverse the threats..but i not good in RCE. maybe i can learn it at HBH :D