Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Mendokusai

0 0

Hi guys, I'm probably a little older than most of you starting out here but please don't hold it against me. That being said I've being using using computers for about 20 years now and I have learned quite a bit along the way; I'm simply here to try go that bit further. While I am very familiar with most of the terms(words) used here I have yet to familiarize myself with a lot of the techniques, an end to which all help would be appreciated. Cheers!

Ninja Extreme
0 0

We definitely don't discriminate against age here, so no need to worry about that. Welcome :)

0 0

As it has been said, we won't discriminate you for your age. But i'll say you have talked too few about yourself. In an introduction people tend to talk more about themselves, such as experiences and what are they trying to achieve. But anyways, welcome to HBH.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Welcome to HBH. Hopefully you don't find your stay here troublesome ;).

0 0

ynori7 wrote: Welcome to HBH. Hopefully you don't find your stay here troublesome ;).

If that was meant to be a joke, I think I got it. (for those who don't get where I'm coming from, mendokusai means 'What a nuisance/pain in the ass'

Anyway, welcome mendokusai

0 0

stealth- wrote: We definitely don't discriminate against age here, so no need to worry about that. Welcome :) Welcome to the Jungle :D And that is true, I'm 13!

0 0

Welcome.

Hope you learn what you need to while here. Like previously stated, age is just a number. I just turned 21.