Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Heyoo : Baydarse

0 0

Hey I'm new. Got here yesterday burned through a couple challenges. Looking forward to learning a lot more.

Open to suggestions also.

So yeah just wanted to say whatdup.

[edit by me]

1. What languages do you speak? (And no, '1337 speak' doesn't count) PHP, AS3, MYsQL, HTML, CSS, getting better with JavaScript and UNIX and I've dicked around with objective C and Ruby.

2. How did you find the site? I googled something and it brought me to a thread that answered my question

3. What made you want to learn how to hack? umm…. in dunno donesn't everybody waNt to?

4. What do you want to learn? How to make my shit rock solid, and get paid to tell others what the hell they are doing wrong. I'm a pretty ethical guy and I get pissed when consumers get shafted because of lazy IT.

5. How long have you been interested in computers? What keeps you interested in them? On / off 9 years? i dunno…. forever

6. Anything else you wish to tell us. I think Olivia Wilde is 1000% win :D

0 0

Welcome :)

If I may ask, what were you searching for?

0 0

Honestly I don't even remember. it could have been something about sql injection orrrr…… i was also checking out sat com stuff too because my brain called bs in that part in diehard 4

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Welcome to HBH.

0 0

Thank you sir!

Even just from my first day of challenges i fixed a bunch of holes in my sites :/. Lucky me.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Heh, if you're fixing holes in your site after only those few challenges, then I think you definitely have lots more you can learn here ;)

0 0

Hahaha, no doubt sir.

I'm confident my ability to contribute will increase steadily. I've been self taught until a few weeks ago and … yea not in that category anymore

Admin from hell
0 0

Welcome, Stick around a while you might just learn a thing or two. ;)