Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Redknee

0 0

Awright people,

Names Redknee (I have a tarantula red kneed Mexican tarantula had her since she was the size of a 20p sterling, now she’s bigger than my hand)

I’m currently at university studying computer security and forensics, ive completed the first semester of the second year with high marks all round including c# and MySQL (Google “grussel” for MySQL practice)

I’m a friendly type of guy like to socialize and get to know new people. I like to help people and am always keen to learn more.

I live in Scotland in a little village called Kelty it’s a nice place with woods and farms oh and a pub.

Anyway ciao for now looking forward to getting to know people on this, remember it’s just fun.:D:D

**Red **

0 0

Welcome to hbh, Redknee.

0 0

friendly my arse…..:p

0 0

Were all friends here……lol

cheers The ripper

0 0

Welcome to HBH Redknee

0 0

Hey, that's just great. Hope you enjoy your stay here at HBH.

Don't be scared of mosh, you'll meet him sooner or later around here.

0 0

Haven't seen Mosh around lately. Anyway, welcome.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

techb wrote: Haven't seen Mosh around lately. Anyway, welcome.

Yeah, he seems to be coming by a lot less often lately….

Anywho, welcome RedKnee :)

0 1

more than two weeks. pretty unusual for the dude.

still, it seems that you have a pretty good level of knowledge, hope you can contribute to the site in more ways than one.

0 0

Maybe he just decided to move on and do something constructive in his spare time.

Welcome redknee, hope you enjoy your stay and contribute to all those who needs it, which is quite a fair bit of our members. Hope you enjoy the challenges and that they'll teach you something that might aid in you studies.

You seem like a friendly fellow, and to avoid any harsh words or flamming make sure to read appropriate stickies on each forum and whenever possible, make sure to ask smart questions.

~

0 0

Thanks guys for the very warm welcome.

much appreciated.:D