Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

World Black Star entry

0 0

Hi friends,this is world black hacking star. This is best hacking site ever i visit. I like to do Hacking,blogging,programming.

Need help?: When i see the contents of this website, i surprised. I know basics of hacking, i hacked some websites,emails. But i want to learn the basic again in order to clarify the missing things.

So please anyone help me to learn the hacking from basic to advanced. :)

Banned
0 0

Install linux, learn C and perl.

0 0

How can you like doing something you don't know about?

Anyway, Try w3schools.com Learn: HTML Javascript CSS PHP SQL TCP/IP And Yeah Install a Linux Distro. Learn C, don't waste your time on other cheesy Programming languages right now. That's about it to start. Go to google first before you ask any stupid question. Work on your grammar a bit, it'll earn you some respect.

Have Fun. ;)

0 1

I still think C is tough for a beginner. I recommend learning python first.

Admin from hell
0 0

I recommend learning better English first so we can understand you. ;)

0 0

fuser wrote: I still think C is tough for a beginner. Tell that to JPierce420 who pretty much just sat down and learnt it. I say it's better to properly learn a language such as C and knowing what the hell, for instance, different variable types actually are, instead of learning something much too high level and then being confused about what an array is.

0 0

COM wrote:

I still think C is tough for a beginner.

fuser wrote: Tell that to JPierce420 who pretty much just sat down and learnt it. I say it's better to properly learn a language such as C and knowing what the hell, for instance, different variable types actually are, instead of learning something much too high level and then being confused about what an array is.

I must agree, learning a static language first is more beneficial then learning a dynamic language. The importance of understanding value types is with out question.

0 0

Thank you for replying friends. I already told that i know the basics.

I know: Programming Language:c ,c++,java(Expert in c) Web designing: HTML,CSS Client Side Scripting: Javascript Server Side programming: J2EE I know basics of php. 1 year back, i read about SQL. Know basics of TCP/IP

Even though i did the SQL injection , i want to know more about it. I don't know about XSS.

Why i asked basic tutorials means that i want to check the missing things. i want advanced hacking tutorial.

0 0

Just browse the article section of this website, and remember Google is your best friend. The yin to your yang.

0 0

you are right.! google is our partner. I know how to use google search engine. Thank you . I started to read the articles which is given in this site.

0 1

and don't forget to visit the irc channel while you're at it.

Banned
0 0

Actually, Google is -not- "our" partner. And I suggest you dismiss 95% of the articles published on HBH.

0 0

spyware wrote: …. I suggest you dismiss 95% of the articles published on HBH.

Word. Self-study ftw. School, books, videos, audios, and torrents are my life.

0 0

Friends i am new to IRC. I tried Center ICQ software. I am getting problem with registering in that. what should i do to chat in IRC

0 0

worldblackstar wrote: Programming Language:c ,c++,java(Expert in c)

It's quite strong to say you're expert on something…

worldblackstar wrote: Friends i am new to IRC. I tried Center ICQ software. I am getting problem with registering in that. what should i do to chat in IRC

If you're on windows, try installing some irc client like xchat. If you're on linux i'd reccomend using irssi.

Don't forget to set SSL mode on. The information you'll need is: irc.psych0tik.net

Google about irssi if you're on linux, that'll pretty much help!

0 0

You can also use the IRC client here on HBH.

0 0

I'm using dual os. Windows and linux. But mostly i use linux . So i will use irssi. I use windows few applications. Thanks for giving info .

Ninja Extreme
0 0

worldblackstar wrote: I'm using dual os. Windows and linux. But mostly i use linux . So i will use irssi. I use windows few applications. Thanks for giving info .

I don't know if you got on already or not, but if not, then don't forget that it's port 6697 and SSL must be enabled as well.

You sound like you have a decent grasp of programming, so I would recommend running through the challenges on this site if you wanted to learn web security concepts like XSS. I know the challenges have a lot of criticism, but personally they taught me a lot. Just make sure to research more into a subject after doing the challenge, if you feel you want to know more. That'll get you started on a lot just by itself.

0 0

As said, loads of the articles and forum posts here on HellboundHackers is rubbish. Search deep and specific and you might find what you're looking for. If you can't find it here then Google it, again be specific in your search queries.

Not saying you are, but avoid lying about your knowledge, that way people can help you more efficient and not believe you know something which you really don't have a clue about.

Good luck, and welcome.

~