Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

The Riipper

0 0

You may call me theriipper. I am nineteen years of age, and I live in the United States. English is my first language, and German is becoming my second. A friend of mine informed me about this website. Though I do not believe he is an active member. I have been creating websites and desktop applications for about three years now and consider myself at an intermediate skill level. I want to progress further so I have decided to discover what hacking is all about. However I am not completely new to the ideas presented here. My goal is to learn to find/patch exploits in software. Another goal of mine is to learn more about networking and hardware. As these are weak points for me. Also I hope to network and make 'friends' inside an online community.

Random fact: Buying a vex robotics starter kit soon!

Programming languages I use the most: C, C#, Python

Web languages I do not use: ASP/.net, VBscript, ADO

Current Systems: WinXP, Win7, Debian/Mint

Favorite emoticon: :evil:

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Welcome to Hellbound Hackers, Riipper. :)

Admin from hell
0 0

Welcome, nice intro.

The Manager
0 0

Welcome to HBH man. I hope you can glean all that you are looking to out of this site. Remember to be vigilant or you may have people like spyware or MoshBat jumping down your throat about some minor error you make.

My advise is to show what you know before you ask stupid questions ;)

0 0

AldarHawk wrote: My advise is to show what you know before you ask stupid questions ;)

Stupid questions are for Google, humans are for subtleties.

The Manager
0 0

theripper wrote: Stupid questions are for Google, humans are for subtleties.

+1 when you prove this :evil:

0 0

AldarHawk wrote: [quote]theripper wrote: Stupid questions are for Google, humans are for subtleties.

+1 when you prove this :evil:[/quote]

Only time will tell.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Did you misspell your name when you registered? Because there's only one 'i' in there. Anyway, welcome to HBH.

0 0

No I just did it that way because my email account is written the same way. Someone else stole the proper spelling already. A habit I suppose.

Edit: I think I miss understood you at first. I see now my hbh user name has only one 'i'. So yes I misspelled it. Is there a way to edit my user name?

0 0

Welcome to HBH. What a nice friend you have. Ask Google first, don't fuck with people, contribute to HBH. Have Fun. :happy:

0 0

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy your stay and please, contribute to the community.

By the way, i liked your introduction ;)

Ninja Extreme
0 0

theripper wrote: Edit: I think I miss understood you at first. I see now my hbh user name has only one 'i'. So yes I misspelled it. Is there a way to edit my user name?

Unfortunately, no. You'd have to make a new account.

0 0

stealth- wrote: [quote]theripper wrote: Edit: I think I miss understood you at first. I see now my hbh user name has only one 'i'. So yes I misspelled it. Is there a way to edit my user name?

Unfortunately, no. You'd have to make a new account.[/quote]

Oh well not a big deal.

0 0

Might as well make a new account if you spelt it wrong. Better to do it sooner rather than leter.

0 1

actually i think theripper with one "i" sounds better than with two "i"'s.

so why this username? since it reminds me of Jack The Ripper, John The Ripper and CD/DVD ripping applications and vendors that rip me off.

0 0

fuser wrote: actually i think theripper with one "i" sounds better than with two "i"'s.

so why this username? since it reminds me of Jack The Ripper, John The Ripper and CD/DVD ripping applications and vendors that rip me off.

Lol, my real name is Jack. So it is a play on Jack The Ripper.

Admin from hell
0 0

stealth- wrote: Unfortunately, no. You'd have to make a new account.

Actually I can edit his user name if he'd like.

0 0

korg wrote: [quote]stealth- wrote: Unfortunately, no. You'd have to make a new account.

Actually I can edit his user name if he'd like.[/quote]

I shall omit the second 'i'. Though If you wouldn't mind spacing the two words and capitalizing the T and R I would really appreciate it. Please and thank you.

Admin from hell
0 0

Pm me with what you want.

0 0

Behold, the awesome power of admin!

Ninja Extreme
0 0

korg wrote: [quote]stealth- wrote: Unfortunately, no. You'd have to make a new account.

Actually I can edit his user name if he'd like.[/quote]

Bah, witchcraft! While on topic, is there anything else cool that admins can do while they normally tell us they can't? :P