Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Introduction

0 0

hi….there I am here to improve my skills of hacking.. I have never hacked anything before but now I think I can give a try to some of sites…. I have good knowledge of Java,c++,html but I am bad in sql is there is any article which can teach me sql from basic……

The Manager
0 0

welcome. I hope you do not make 4 posts every time you write something…

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

I took care of those three duplicate threads, don't do that again. Anyway, welcome to HBH.

KvK

0 0

Welcome to HBH, Prince326. I recommend you don't use the term "Hacking" as flippantly as you have, as the meaning of "Hacking" is rather vague these days. This in mind, a reader may misconstrue your purpose for wanting to join this community. Anyhow, I hope that you enjoy your experience here and that you may both gain and contribute useful information with the community. ^_^

0 0

Welcome to Hellbound Hackers Charlie.

0 0

Thanks… Sorry for 3 posts it happen because of slow internet speed

0 0

welcome.

0 0

Hola.

0 0

Hey..welcome.. Mumbai eh..switch to MTNL..ok speeds there..and VERY few bugs(the router is quite good too)

0 0

Welcome Prince326

onejerlo wrote: Hey..welcome.. Mumbai eh..switch to MTNL..ok speeds there..and VERY few bugs(the router is quite good too) btw, onejerlo, I prefer a buggy ISP. It generally means that I don't have to pay for the extra 2-3GB I download every month.

0 0

@goluhaque:…MTNL..True unlimited(No fair user policy)…download 100-200 Gb more if u like

0 0

onejerlo wrote: @goluhaque:…MTNL..True unlimited(No fair user policy)…download 100-200 Gb more if u likeLet's continue this via PMs.