Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hello people this is Palestine

0 0

Hi I am a Palestinian, I live in the holy shitty aka jerusalem, 2nd year student in software engineering, I heard about this place through hackbloc.org, to be frank i've never been that much interested in hacking, but Julian Assange gave me the spirit to learn how to do it, I never hacked anything before, never even tried to do it. I am a communist, a coffee addict. My skills are as follows:

Good knowledge in C language

Good knowledge in html

Not that bad in C#

as for java am so bad

By joining this community I hope I learn how to be a hacker, a pro not an amateur peace out comrades :)

0 0

Welcome.

Just in case you didn't know, Assange was a hacker, but that has nothing to do with WikiLeaks. Those documents were leaked, not stolen by Assange by hacking into government servers.

0 0

Palestine wrote: Hi I am a Palestinian, I live in the holy shitty aka jerusalem, 2nd year student in software engineering, I heard about this place through hackbloc.org, to be frank i've never been that much interested in hacking, but Julian Assange gave me the spirit to learn how to do it, I never hacked anything before, never even tried to do it. I am a communist, a coffee addict. My skills are as follows:

Good knowledge in C language

Good knowledge in html

Not that bad in C#

as for java am so bad

By joining this community I hope I learn how to be a hacker, a pro not an amateur peace out comrades :)

Why are you a communist?

0 0

Welcome.

Banned
0 0

Kasper Borg Hammer wrote: Why are you a communist?

1. Communists are generally awesome, so is communism.
  2. Comrade looooooong predates the whole communism shebang.

0 0

That was a nice welcoming, as for why i am a communist, despite i hate everyone equally, i think everyone should be equal, and corporates shouldn't run our lives, neither governments.

0 0

Palestine wrote: That was a nice welcoming, as for why i am a communist, despite i hate everyone equally, i think everyone should be equal, and corporates shouldn't run our lives, neither governments.

ah then I am a half communist.

welcome btw

0 0

Palestine wrote: That was a nice welcoming, as for why i am a communist, despite i hate everyone equally, i think everyone should be equal, and corporates shouldn't run our lives, neither governments.

Oh yeah sure. Let me waste 10 years of my life on getting an education Just so I can contribute something to society, and give away 80% of what I earn. Just so some lazy idiot can go head and get it for free?

I know that true communism as it was created by Karl marx doesn't involve taxes. Only that everyone work as much as they can, and only use as much as they need. However. That's not realistic. So could you please elaborate on how you think it's fair that everyone is equal?

I am a social-liberal. Mostly because I believe everyone should have the chance to be equal, not forced to.

0 0

Palestine wrote: That was a nice welcoming, as for why i am a communist, despite i hate everyone equally, i think everyone should be equal, and corporates shouldn't run our lives, neither governments. Maybe you should call yourself anarcho-communist?

0 0

Tucak wrote: [quote]Palestine wrote: That was a nice welcoming, as for why i am a communist, despite i hate everyone equally, i think everyone should be equal, and corporates shouldn't run our lives, neither governments. Maybe you should call yourself anarcho-communist? [/quote]

I think the only real difference between anarcho-communism and Social-liberalism is how extreme their methods is.

Banned
0 0

you're all idiots :)

0 0

spyware wrote: you're all idiots :)

0 0

spyware wrote: you're all idiots :)

+1