Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hi, I am lilly ...

0 0
  1. I normally speak pretty good English (ESL) or German. I also know a bit of French, Italian, Spanish, and Dutch.
  2. I was listening to the Security Now podcast and a listener from Canada had written in and said that HBH is a great site to learn things.
  3. I want to get a job in computer security … eventually.
  4. Ultimately I want to learn reverse engineering, I am just starting learning assembly.
  5. I think I was interested in computers before I even could say the word correctly. I said |kyəmˈpoōtər| (instead of |kəmˈpyoōtər|) which drove my dad crazy. What keeps me interested … wow … never really thought about it … I just like the stuff you can do with computers, like programming, minor hacking, gaming, checking in with people, seeking answers …
  6. well … I am a bit addicted to the challenges here and wanna get back to solving some more …

bye for now!

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Hi there. Welcome to HBH.

0 0

Hello lilly. Welcome to Hellbound Hackers. I hope you learn a lot from this site. I have the Sec+ audio courses if you are interested. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

0 1

great. another introduction thread. well, proper greetings are in order. hello and welcome to HBH. enjoy your stay.

0 0

Nice to meet you. You sound like an interesting person, culturally at least. The forum can get pretty slow. IRC is a bit better for questions and discussions imho

0 0

fuser wrote: great. another introduction thread. Great, another dickish, bitchy post by you. Would you mind toning it down a bit? It's just getting a tad annoying.

@OP: Welcome, that sure is one way I've never heard of someone finding this site. I'm surprised you'd want a job in computer security, it seems much more like a hobby to you.

0 0

Hmm, many new members have come here recently, too many. Welcome…

Wow, you really are into the challenges.

0 0

Mtutnid wrote: Hmm, many new members have come here recently, too many..

wtf is this?

Banned
0 0

Welcome. Be sure to check out #hbh on the IRC server.

0 1

COM wrote: [quote]fuser wrote: great. another introduction thread. Great, another dickish, bitchy post by you. Would you mind toning it down a bit? It's just getting a tad annoying.

@OP: Welcome, that sure is one way I've never heard of someone finding this site. I'm surprised you'd want a job in computer security, it seems much more like a hobby to you.[/quote]

fine, yeesh. It's just that I'm getting tired out seeing these threads pop up, hang for a week or so and then just leave.

0 0

Hello lilly, and welcome!

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

0 0

thanks everyone!

after 11 days I thought it is fine to introduce myself and not just silently take advantage of the site. I plan to stick around for a while. I am finding great stuff here and hope that I can contribute at some point. Right now there is not anything I wanted to add to the challenges discussions, since there is too much info out there already, but I'll offer people to pm me if they need help.

CU around!

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Hey Lilly, welcome to HBH :) The forums can get a little quiet, but feel free to post any questions you might have.

0 0

You're a girl? Awesome.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: You're a girl? Awesome. The OP never said that. It's just a girly name. Not that it really matters regardless.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: You're a girl? Awesome.

SSSH!! The last time someone mentioned OP was a girl things got messy >.>

0 1

wolfmankurd wrote: You're a girl? Awesome.

deep sigh, rolls eyes. we've been through this, wolfman.

0 0

It had to be done :D

0 0

Welcome to HBH.