Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Athena's introduction = Shite talking thread.

0 0

=] After weeks of trying [and failing] at numerous challenges I finally got enough points to post an introduction. Finally, seeing as I couldn't post my own questions to challenges, I might actually figure out a few more.

`1 How I got into computers: I've been messing around with computers since I could walk, my mentor is a [comp. proffesional] s/he shall remain anonymous, thus i've always had a computer, and numerous computer parts have been lying around my house since I was young. My mentor first let me in to the world of hacking when I asked him/her how I could get onto someone elses computer without them knowing, mind you this was back in the windows 98 days, when I was still playing Doom, I was 9. Some years later I again asked the same question, 16 years old with a boyfriend I wanted to gain remote acess to his computer while he was not on my network. My mentor's answer was "That is the 20 Million doller question." Thus I gained the curiosity it takes to dive into the world of hacking. I like it here.

`2 How I found this site: My mentor told me about this site, and after being fed up with ehm, "hack" forums, I sat back and canvassed this site before finally signing up, with a sigh of gratitude that not just anyone can post. I think you should have at least 100 points to view the codes also though. Not just give them out to anyone.

`3 What I've learned so far, and what I wish to learn: So far i've taught myself C++, HTML, BBC, C, and VB. So far i've only written a keylogger in VB, Hello world doesn't count, I use it on my personal computer as a password, and url history log. The log's are encrypted by some encryptor I found on Hackforums. I'll be writing my own encryptor asap. I don't like using other peoples programs…they never seem…"tuned" to my liking. I'd like to learn more about…everything, i'm open to any knowledge I can gain.

`4 I speak one language and one language only, English, i'm interested in learning Japanese and German, but that comes later.

`5 What I intend to do with my knowledge: Eventually I want a degree in computer sciences or computer engineering, right now i'm interested in working against viruses, but i'm mostly interested in non viral ways of obtaining information. Eventually i'd like to work on artificial intelligence.

`6 The challenges: I see them as riddles, where you don't know the answer, but once you get it you feel like a "fraking" moron.

`7 Why I wrote an introduction thread: I felt like it, deal with it.

`8 Why do you need to be on here and do the challenges if you have a "mentor"? My mentor isn't always around, and doesn't give me direct answers, he/she is very dodgy. Telling me to figure it out myself, but everyone needs some help sometimes. When I need it the most my mentor is there. Mostly when i'm about to do something stupid.

`9 Why Athena? The greek goddess of war and strength, how does a weak woman survive in a male dominated culture such as hacking? She doesn't…or she doesn't need to.

0 0

you talk in a cute way, very girly. haha anyway, it's cool that you have an interest in AI.

a good angle to look at are chess engines.

have fun!

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Hey Athena, Welcome to HBH.

Decent introduction, I'm sort've interested in the fact that you have a "mentor". Not sure if you know, but mentor situations usually don't work out when it comes to hacking, although yours seems to have been working fine. Might I ask if it's a family member or someone your really close with? Just out of curiosity.

Nice selection of languages, although I'd recommend you focus more on C* than VB. What is BBC, some sort've Basic dialect? Good luck with the encryption algorithm, I wrote one with Python a while back and it's definitely a fun experience.

Also, lol, was that "fraking" word a Caprica reference? Amazing show.

Banned
0 0

:')

What else is there to say. Hiya.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Ah, good 'ole Moshbat. Forget requiring Basic 1 to sign up, we should just force them to talk to Moshbat for half an hour and let him decide.

Oh, and record all conversations for our amusement, of course.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Well, aside from the unusual usage of backticks, that was a pretty solid introduction. Welcome to HBH.

0 0

Welcome to HBH Athena

It's nice to see women with some knowledge of computers sometimes. I want to say please worry about MoshBat. Sometimes if you listen to him you can learn something. It's like constructive criticism but a little more harsh.

I am open for any questions you may have.

0 0

Howdy.

Out-Of-Idea's Man!
20 0

Network X wrote: It's like constructive criticism but a little more harsh.

It is constant criticism with knowledge behind it =P

Welcome to the Forums. Definitely good to see new members here. Seems that activity has dropped since I joined here a good few years ago, and its always good to have someone who is willing to learn.

0 0

Athena wrote: The greek goddess of war and strength Also, the Greek goddess who went way too far and killed her own best friend; how fitting.

0 0

Haha, thanks everyone, gruenfeld777 , thank you for saying I have a cute way of speaking, ^_^ but I was hoping for intellectual lmfao.

stealth- Thank you and, my mentor is a person of my family, the only reason it works is because [s]he gives me riddles as answers, takes me weeks to figure them out. XD The fraking was from syfy in general but I love caprica.

Moshbat, I actually find your replies very amusing, I would love to have a conversation with you and record it for the amusement of others, i'm sure we'd have a good laugh, though if you really sent me back to the kitchen, i'd poisen your food, and drink your beer. =] and, i'm actually pretty hot, and I actually have the confidence to say that, So, eat me. =] I also have no need to spy on my boyfriend, I know all of his passwords, I wanted remote acess because he doesn't know shit about computers, and he didn't know how to install windows 7 >_> ^ Basic feminist defense mechanism.

spyware : ^_^

Com, I actually didn't know that, but i'm not that crazy O_o.

`And I like my fucking backticks, okay?

0 0

Welcome. What more can I say?

0 0

Athena wrote: I also have no need to spy on my boyfriend, I know all of his passwords, I wanted remote acess because he doesn't know shit about computers, and he didn't know how to install windows 7 >_> … Com, I actually… It's COM. You know, you could have just talked to him and arranged to set up remote access…

0 0

He doesn't know how to set up remote access. Moshbat, my facebook's in my profile, you can eat me now.

0 0

@ Moshbat Heehee kay.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]Athena wrote: Moshbat, my facebook's in my profile, you can eat me now. I'm now positive you have a dick (or at the very least used to). I'll pass.[/quote]

Bahahahaha. Hooray for misogyny!!! Welcome Athena.

0 0

Moshbat - you can love tits and still hate the thing attached to them. Also, there's nothing wrong with liking the d.

0 0

Man tits. Arabian I LOVE YOUR PIKACHU = Amazing.

0 0

Moshbat, you can't really be that cynical. I'm sure women hate you too.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: You can hate the brain that comes with them, but not what they're attached to. Unless they're fat, and/or ugly.

True.

Edit:

^ Bad choice of post content.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Most people hate me, male and female. That's what's so fun about being me.

EDIT: ^ Good choice of post content. And I hate them too.

That's entirely depressing.

Banned
0 0

This thread.

70 posts by tonight.

You've heard it here first.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]Arabian wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: Most people hate me, male and female. That's what's so fun about being me.

EDIT: ^ Good choice of post content. And I hate them too.

That's entirely depressing.[/quote] For you, yes. For me, it's fun. Anyhoo, what's so depressing about someone acknowledging that most people don't like them, and that they enjoy that fact?[/quote]

What is depressing is that you feel the need to be an asshole so people won't like you in the first place. People would like you if you weren't a dick. I refuse to hate you, because you're probably completely different in person.

Banned
0 0

Athena wrote: I refuse to hate you, because you're probably completely different in person.

Ah, Cameron complex.

Behind this insulting figure actually lies a forgotten child wanting to be loved. D'awww. Good luck with that.

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]Athena wrote: I refuse to hate you, because you're probably completely different in person.

Ah, Cameron complex.

Behind this insulting figure actually lies a forgotten child wanting to be loved. D'awww. Good luck with that.[/quote]

I absolutely believe this. I also believe he's still a virgin but that's a different topic.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: For you, yes. For me, it's fun. Anyhoo, what's so depressing about someone acknowledging that most people don't like them, and that they enjoy that fact?

It's more depressing that people would even devote their energy to hating someone on the internet. For someone who contributes far more than 90% of the members on this site, it doesn't seem appropriate, even if you like roasting new members.

EDIT:

I don't give a damn what you're like in real life. I'll probably never meet you/

0 0

You on the left Moshbat? Your friend is a cute bunny. ^_^

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]Athena wrote:

You on the left Moshbat? Your friend is a cute bunny. ^_^ Not even close. Try profile pictures. Also, in the original of that picture, the bunny wasn't fucking another bunny. All the images in that album aren't like they were in the first place.[/quote]

You with the red guitar? And yeah it looks like the bunny is humping the other bunny lmfao.

Banned
0 0

THE DOX WARS OF 2010 ARE ON. Or something.

<facebook picture> <insult>

Zing. Your turn.

0 0

spyware wrote: THE DOX WARS OF 2010 ARE ON. Or something.

<facebook picture> <insult>

Zing. Your turn.

XD I should change the thread title.

0 0

You're actually okay looking with long hair.

0 0

Edit: So you're saying dudes are attracted to you? Because if I find you okay looking I have a dick?

Banned
0 0

Athena wrote: Dudes are attracted to you?

Sink, line and hooker.

Bravo.

Athena wrote: Edit: So you're saying dudes are attracted to you? Because if I find you okay looking I have a dick?

Dumbing down jokes? Another round of applause ladies and gentlemen.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: FUCK. I've been outed.

so…. you're *not a virgin by which gender?

Banned
0 0

Athena wrote: Hook, line, and sinker? lol dork.

Excuse me. With Moshbat constantly making jokes about CP and talking about coked-up musicians, it's hard not to think of sinks and lines.

As far the hooker part goes, what can I say… You're starting to annoy me.

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]Athena wrote: Hook, line, and sinker? lol dork.

Excuse me. With Moshbat constantly making jokes about CP and talking about coked-up musicians, it's hard not to think of sinks and lines.

As far the hooker part goes, what can I say… You're starting to annoy me.[/quote]

I have that effect on people.

0 0

What's more disturbing is Moshbat's Ibanez DC. You shred fast wit ur l337 gitarr sw33p pickin' hax or do you actually know how to play?

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]Arabian wrote: What's more disturbing is Moshbat's Ibanez DC. You shred fast wit ur l337 gitarr sw33p pickin' hax or do you actually know how to play? It's an Ibanex GAX30, dipshit. Learn your guitars. And no, not particularly. It's for show.[/quote]

Yet he has an entire album dedicated to recording.

Banned
0 0

Arabian wrote: What's more disturbing is Moshbat's Ibanez DC. You shred fast wit ur l337 gitarr sw33p pickin' hax or do you actually know how to play?

You've done it now. He's probably furiously trying to get a decent cover of a decent song on soundcloud now just to prove to you that he can play.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]Arabian wrote: What's more disturbing is Moshbat's Ibanez DC. You shred fast wit ur l337 gitarr sw33p pickin' hax or do you actually know how to play? It's an Ibanex GAX30, dipshit. Learn your guitars. And no, not particularly. It's for show.[/quote]

DC = double cut, as in knockoff of Gibson's DC. I don't know Ibanez guitars or any of the fuck all numbers that come afterwards.

Banned
0 0

MoshBat wrote: Prove? With a bloody recording? Anyone can rip a recording from anywhere…

I have it on good authority you own a webcam. I say, entertain us, bard. Pluck your snares in front of the webcam, play us a song!

Do you do requests?

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: Prove? With a bloody recording? Anyone can rip a recording from anywhere…

I have it on good authority you own a webcam. I say, entertain us, bard. Pluck your snares in front of the webcam, play us a song!

Do you do requests?[/quote]

FREEBIRD. STAIRWAY TO FREEBIRD!

Banned
0 0

MoshBat wrote: Freebird? Nahh. Can't quite get my hand round a G chord…

I think Athena could get a hand round your G chord if you know what I mean ;)

0 0

posting in chicktopic. I haven't seen all those smileys in a loong time

ヘ(^^ヘ)(ノ^^)ノ

Damn :')

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: Freebird? Nahh. Can't quite get my hand round a G chord…

I think Athena could get a hand round your G chord if you know what I mean ;)[/quote]

I don't like holding small things.

Enter sandman by metallica, or duality by slipknot. are my requests.

0 0

Roelof wrote: posting in chicktopic. I haven't seen all those smileys in a loong time

ヘ(^^ヘ)(ノ^^)ノ

Damn :')

Teehee, I like smileys <(^^< ) (^o_o^) (>^^)>

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]Arabian wrote: [quote]spyware wrote: [quote]MoshBat wrote: Prove? With a bloody recording? Anyone can rip a recording from anywhere…

Do you do requests?[/quote]

FREEBIRD. STAIRWAY TO FREEBIRD![/quote] Freebird? Nahh. Can't quite get my hand round a G chord…[/quote]

A crying shame. Those nasty G chords and their tricky fingering.

EDIT:

Athena, your taste in music is appalling. That is all.

Banned
0 0

Athena wrote: or duality by slipknot.

Well now you're just being ridiculous. What are you, twelve?

Banned
0 0

Arabian wrote: A crying shame. Those nasty G chords and their tricky fingering.

I bet Athena would love some tricky fingering if you know what I mean ;)

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]Athena wrote: or duality by slipknot.

Well now you're just being ridiculous. What are you, twelve?[/quote]

I like that song. Anything by white or rob zombie in it's place, since i'm immature in my music selection.

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]Arabian wrote: A crying shame. Those nasty G chords and their tricky fingering.

I bet Athena would love some tricky fingering if you know what I mean ;)[/quote]

hurr durr lol. I'd love to get to 7th base with her.

EDIT:

OMG Athena stop your music is terrible.

0 0

Arabian wrote: [quote]spyware wrote: [quote]Arabian wrote: A crying shame. Those nasty G chords and their tricky fingering.

I bet Athena would love some tricky fingering if you know what I mean ;)[/quote]

hurr durr lol. I'd love to get to 7th base with her.

EDIT:

OMG Athena stop your music is terrible. [/quote]

Are you kidding me? Rob zombie? What shit do you listen to?

0 0

Athena wrote: Are you kidding me? Rob zombie? What shit do you listen to?

I don't listen to shit. That's the point.

0 0

Arabian wrote: [quote]Athena wrote: Are you kidding me? Rob zombie? What shit do you listen to?

I don't listen to shit. That's the point. [/quote]

I require a few examples of this non shit.

*Edit: Now that i've given you adequate time to do so, I say, exactly.

0 0

I'm actually f5-ing more then I do on a general *chan thread.

0 0

Roelof wrote: I'm actually f5-ing more then I do on a general *chan thread.

You actually go on 4chan?

0 0

Roelof wrote: I'm actually f5-ing more then I do on a general *chan thread. Try checking out a new series or something instead. Just started reading infinite crisis… inbetween F5's. 52 is up, then Ergo Proxy ^_^

0 0

Athena wrote: [quote]Roelof wrote: I'm actually f5-ing more then I do on a general *chan thread.

You actually go on 4chan?[/quote] Maybe I do, maybe I don't. If I wanted to specify that I wouldn't say *chan.

Are you actually on 4chan?

btw com, I'm doing the dishes in between. Shit needs to get done

0 0

Roelof wrote: [quote]Athena wrote: [quote]Roelof wrote: I'm actually f5-ing more then I do on a general *chan thread.

You actually go on 4chan?[/quote] Maybe I do, maybe I don't. If I wanted to specify that I wouldn't say *chan.

Are you actually on 4chan?

btw com, I'm doing the dishes in between. Shit needs to get done[/quote]

No I don't like 4chan.

0 0

Topics are changing fast here, not able to keep up.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Arabian wrote: Are you kidding me? Rob zombie? What shit do you listen to? I like Rob Zombie… And Enter Sandman is an awesome song.

0 0

Moshbatz wrote: Keep up with this, then. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IUW4LZHK

Now play it clean…..lol

Not what I expected at all. I was looking forward to some heavy Kerry King style metal shredz from you, but you're more of the saturated, Hendrix fuzz kinda player. Not the greatest, but you're not terrible either.

0 0

ynori7 wrote: [quote]Arabian wrote: Are you kidding me? Rob zombie? What shit do you listen to? I like Rob Zombie… And Enter Sandman is an awesome song.[/quote] <3

Nice comment at the end Moshbat, "what is a women doing out of the kitchen?" -_-

0 0

That was a link to a rob zombie song? They are lame… Good thing I didn't look at it. Enter Sandman is a good song, but it gets boring after the second time you hear it

0 0

Mtutnid wrote: That was a link to a rob zombie song? They are lame… Good thing I didn't look at it. Enter Sandman is a good song, but it gets boring after the second time you hear it

No it's an mp3 download of Moshbat playing guitar.

0 0

Ah… Still good thing I didn't download it…

0 0

Athena wrote: Eventually i'd like to work on artificial intelligence.

And how are you planning on doing that?

1. It sounds like your programming skills are not that good, so you have a lot to catch up to.
  2. You would need a fair understanding of biology, just in case you need it.
  3. What model are you planning to use? Simulation of microbiology, evolutionary algorithms or try to start from the top?

0 0

Mtutnid wrote: [quote]Athena wrote: Eventually i'd like to work on artificial intelligence.

1. It sounds like your programming skills are not that good, so you have a lot to catch up to.
  3. What model are you planning to use? Simulation of microbiology, evolutionary algorithms or try to start from the top?[/quote]

It's kind of a romanticized want. Keep in mind I havn't started college yet. So i have absolutely no idea where i'm going to start. I mostly want to work on prosthetics, limbs, and organs included.

0 0

Athena wrote: [quote]Mtutnid wrote: [quote]Athena wrote: Eventually i'd like to work on artificial intelligence.

3. What model are you planning to use? Simulation of microbiology, evolutionary algorithms or try to start from the top?[/quote]

It's kind of a romanticized want. Keep in mind I havn't started college yet. So i have absolutely no idea where i'm going to start. I mostly want to work on prosthetics, limbs, and organs included.[/quote]

Didn't quite get that, but sounds like you should study biomechanics.

BTW sorry everybody to interrupt your cough(non)cough serious talks…

0 0

Aw you're going to talk about serious stuff now? Such a shame, I was really starting to like this thread.

Btw welcome Athena. Don't mind me, I've been quite a lurker here ever since I signed up. It is entertaining enough to just read all this shit though.

0 0

GTADarkDude wrote: Aw you're going to talk about serious stuff now? Such a shame, I was really starting to like this thread.

Btw welcome Athena. Don't mind me, I've been quite a lurker here ever since I signed up. It is entertaining enough to just read all this shit though.

No we are not going to talk about serious stuff, but at least not total nonsense. Fun is fun, but there has to be an end

0 0

GTADarkDude wrote: Aw you're going to talk about serious stuff now? Such a shame, I was really starting to like this thread.

lmao, thankyou.

0 0

**Mtutnid wrote:**No we are not going to talk about serious stuff, but at least not total nonsense. Fun is fun, but there has to be an endCertainly, most things end after a while. However, I'm not really interested in the career perspectives of people I don't know. With those people, I prefer speculating about the potential existence of a specific girl's dick. It's more fun.

0 0

GTADarkDude wrote: [quote]**Mtutnid wrote:**No we are not going to talk about serious stuff, but at least not total nonsense. Fun is fun, but there has to be an endCertainly, most things end after a while. However, I'm not really interested in the career perspectives of people I don't know. With those people, I prefer speculating about the potential existence of a specific girl's dick. It's more fun.[/quote] bahahahaha

0 0

Congratulations Athena,

94 Posts without crying.

0 0

Network X wrote: Congratulations Athena,

94 Posts without crying.

Haha thank you, I can assure you I wasn't crying, though I don't know about the others.

0 1

well, I'm amazed how far this thread has gone since yesterday. I guess this is one of the few intro threads that didn't go wrong at all.

0 0

That completely depends on your definition of 'wrong'.

0 1

GTADarkDude wrote: That completely depends on your definition of 'wrong'.

as in they do not insult the OP thoroughly and make them crying blood when they go through the replies in the thread.

0 0

GTADarkDude wrote: That completely depends on your definition of 'wrong'. For me, 'wrong' as in extending a thread too long(that was meant for introduction). Don't you all think we had enough of introductions in this thread?

P.S. And I think this thread has gone 'wrong'

0 0

goluhaque wrote: [quote]GTADarkDude wrote: That completely depends on your definition of 'wrong'. For me, 'wrong' as in extending a thread too long(that was meant for introduction). Don't you all think we had enough of introductions in this thread?

P.S. And I think this thread has gone 'wrong'[/quote]

So do I haha, and I'm not sure anyone could make me cry by insulting me over the internet…would you really cry if some kid threw meaningless words your way via thread post?

0 0

Athena wrote: [quote]goluhaque wrote: [quote]GTADarkDude wrote: That completely depends on your definition of 'wrong'. For me, 'wrong' as in extending a thread too long(that was meant for introduction). Don't you all think we had enough of introductions in this thread?

So do I haha, and I'm not sure anyone could make me cry by insulting me over the internet…would you really cry if some kid threw meaningless words your way via thread post?[/quote]

No. But some Idiots would. :D

0 0

Mtutnid wrote: [quote]Athena wrote: So do I haha, and I'm not sure anyone could make me cry by insulting me over the internet…would you really cry if some kid threw meaningless words your way via thread post?

No. But some Idiots would. :D[/quote] No need to trivialise human emotions and how they respond. It can hurt for all of us, whether we want it or not, when we share a bit of ourselves and it is met with ridicule. I'm sure you're both really big and tough, but not everyone has managed to shake off one of the cornerstones for what makes us human.

0 0

Mtutnid wrote: [quote]Athena wrote: [quote]goluhaque wrote: [quote]GTADarkDude wrote: That completely depends on your definition of 'wrong'. For me, 'wrong' as in extending a thread too long(that was meant for introduction). Don't you all think we had enough of introductions in this thread?

So do I haha, and I'm not sure anyone could make me cry by insulting me over the internet…would you really cry if some kid threw meaningless words your way via thread post?[/quote]

No. But some Idiots would. :D[/quote]

Those are people who do not understand that everyone got another "face" on the internet.

Btw - Welcome :)

0 0

COM wrote: No need to trivialise human emotions and how they respond. It can hurt for all of us, whether we want it or not, when we share a bit of ourselves and it is met with ridicule. I'm sure you're both really big and tough, but not everyone has managed to shake off one of the cornerstones for what makes us human.If you can't deal with the consequences, than just don't share a bit of yourself. Don't expect random strangers to be nice.

Back on topic: Athena, from which country are you anyway?

(Oh and your super secret mentor is your dad, right?)

Admin from hell
0 0

Welcome to HBH Athena, nice to know we got more some female members, Have fun. Now let's keep this on topic GUY'S!

0 0

GTADarkDude wrote: [quote]COM wrote: No need to trivialise human emotions and how they respond. It can hurt for all of us, whether we want it or not, when we share a bit of ourselves and it is met with ridicule. I'm sure you're both really big and tough, but not everyone has managed to shake off one of the cornerstones for what makes us human.If you can't deal with the consequences, than just don't share a bit of yourself. Don't expect random strangers to be nice.

Back on topic: Athena, from which country are you anyway?

(Oh and your super secret mentor is your dad, right?)[/quote]

Thanks Korg =] GTA : No it's not, i'ts not super secret either lol, they would probably prefer to be nameless. & USA.

0 0

korg wrote: Welcome to HBH Athena, nice to know we got more some female members, Have fun. Now let's keep this on topic GUY'S! and the topic is?

0 0

goluhaque wrote: [quote]korg wrote: Welcome to HBH Athena, nice to know we got more some female members, Have fun. Now let's keep this on topic GUY'S! and the topic is?[/quote]

Obviously shit talking. You're stupid and your Athena's feet smell.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Alright, that's enough of that. I'm locking this before is gets even dumber.