Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Hello, I am Supplimentary

0 0

Hello, rather then tell you all random information about myself. I would like to allow for questions if anyone is curious.

1. What languages do you speak? (And no, '1337 speak' doesn't count):

English and learning German

1. How did you find the site?

A friend linked me

1. What made you want to learn how to hack?

I have always loved pc's and have learned a lot since my first bout with them. Hacking is a giant puzzle to me, and I love puzzles.

1. What do you want to learn?

As much as I can. It's a never ending cycle, so I hope to learn and keeping learning more into the world of hacking

1. a.) How long have you been interested in computers? Since windows 95.

2. b.) What keeps you interested in them?

The advances in Technology and in programs is amazing. The amount of things you can do with a single machine is astonishing

1. Anything else you wish to tell us. I don't bite.. hard.

Moshbat I am looking forward to your comment being first. I'll see if my lurking proves correct.

0 0

I seem to be first..

Quite frankly..that's one of the best intro's I have ever seen, neat, organized and to the point…though the title needs some work.

Welcome to HBH,I am sure we can learn a lot from one another.

You have been using PC's since Win 95?I didn't get that…do you mean when it was first released?

What programming languages do you use?

I think that should be included in the intro..so people know whom to approach for help.

Great avatar by the way..Off the net or your own creation?:)

0 0

onejerlo wrote: I seem to be first..

Quite frankly..that's one of the best intro's I have ever seen, neat, organized and to the point…though the title needs some work.

I apologize I had missed the title part in the reading. I'll fix that shortly.

onejerlo wrote: Welcome to HBH,I am sure we can learn a lot from one another. You have been using PC's since Win 95?I didn't get that…do you mean when it was first released?

You're right that is worded oddly. I had meant the first PC I had started using at the age of 8 had windows 95. We never upgraded until XP was released, and now I have a custom rig with windows 7 64 bit on it.

onejerlo wrote: What programming languages do you use? I think that should be included in the intro..so people know whom to approach for help.

XHTML strict, Javascript, PHP, AJAX, and a little python.

onejerlo wrote: Great avatar by the way..Off the net or your own creation?:)

Found it on the web. =) I have a few friends that could make me a better one, although I am fond of this one.

0 0

Started using a computer regularly at 8? That's impressive..I was 14 when I started using a computer regularly for anything other than games.

Nice choice of programming languages…looks like you really like web programming.:)

0 0

So, which one are you?

Retired
10 0

If you haven't, look into MYSQL. Databases allow you to do so much more.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Hey Supplementary, Welcome to HBH.

You seem fairly decent, so I hope you stay around. :) If you have any questions, just post 'em here.

Banned
0 0

Another freaking introduction thread. Great.

OP guy, supplementary, why did you even feel the need to introduce yourself (this way)? I'm not jerking you around, why did you post an introduction thread?

Anyhow, I hope you'll soon realize people are shite, challenges are boring and HBH is bland. So yeah, stick around.

0 0

Welcome to HBH. You will have a very boring time here. The admins aren't active and the people here aren't very active either.

Off topic
> **spyware wrote:**
Another freaking introduction thread. Great.

OP guy, supplementary, why did you even feel the need to
introduce yourself (this way)? I'm not jerking you around,
why did you post an introduction thread?

Anyhow, I hope you'll soon realize people are shite,
challenges are boring and HBH is bland. So yeah,
stick around.
Why do you come back? What keeps you here?
I actually agree with you about challenges and
HBH and people here are as shite as everywhere.```

Ninja Extreme
0 0

spyware wrote: Another freaking introduction thread. Great.

OP guy, supplementary, why did you even feel the need to introduce yourself (this way)? I'm not jerking you around, why did you post an introduction thread?

Anyhow, I hope you'll soon realize people are shite, challenges are boring and HBH is bland. So yeah, stick around.

Yeah, that'll definitely fix the problem Spy. Let's just feel fucking sorry for ourselves and complain about each other.

Retired
10 0

And I beg to differ that admins are not active. Plenty of admins are active, devs are not.

Banned
0 0

yours31f wrote: And I beg to differ that admins are not active. Plenty of admins are active, devs are not.

So administration fails in upholding a dev cycle. Whatev. Population Activityville? Zero.

0 0

I'm sry Spyware but it's these responses you write that probably makes this place empty 'cause you can't give people a chance. Why can't we just discuss and have fun like in every other forum on the internet? Everything doesn't have to be negative.

I will probably get a trashy response to this comment but if you do show your good side Spyware i'll maybe response to your comment. :|

Oh, and welcome Supplementary to HBH i really hope you'll have fun here :)

0 0

spyware wrote: Another freaking introduction thread. Great.

My introduction thread was made not so long ago. Reason was because it looked like a good starting point.

And now I'm looking back to it, the forum is more a gateway-drug to IRC.

Having such a topic was fun though.

Although I have to say, OP, yours look like an interview. No offense

0 0

Why is he so angry?

Sorry I haven't been on my site was on the fritz and I have been working on fixing it for a while. I have been busy.

Thank you all for your welcomes. I made this thread because I am new to the site and thus fit the criteria to post an introductory thread as I do not know you.

0 1

don't worry about spyware, it's just that we tend to see too many kids introducing themselves and saying about how cool this website is, before they all drop out and get back to playing WoW or whatever. That's why he's a bit pissed.

0 0

yours31f wrote: And I beg to differ that admins are not active. Plenty of admins are active, devs are not.

You're just mad cause you suck too much to get dev.

0 0

Kasper Borg Hammer wrote: [quote]yours31f wrote: And I beg to differ that admins are not active. Plenty of admins are active, devs are not.

You're just mad cause you suck too much to get dev.[/quote] Lolwut?

yours31f probably wouldn't want to be dev under Cheese. He's plenty skilled to be though.

0 0

fashizzlepop wrote: [quote]Kasper Borg Hammer wrote: [quote]yours31f wrote: And I beg to differ that admins are not active. Plenty of admins are active, devs are not.

You're just mad cause you suck too much to get dev.[/quote] Lolwut?

yours31f probably wouldn't want to be dev under Cheese. He's plenty skilled to be though.[/quote]

Right. Sure he is.